Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think his management is Rome who was/is Jenna and Juliens manager/friend.

She follows him on twitter and tweeted out to see if any of her followers work at Instagram as one of her clients has been locked out of their account...
He needs dropping. Anyone linked to him at this point is just enabling him and condoning his behaviour.

His dad and brother the worst (not seen much about his mum). But they are doing him no favours at all. Not that I give a tit really as cant wait for his downfall.

Reactions: 10
Just randomly came across an article about him cheating on Georgia in front of her face, then took the girl back to the hotel room he was sharing with G and locked her out. Wouldn’t even let her back in once he kicked the other girl out at 4am. I don’t understand how anyone can think he’s anything other than absolute knob.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Gonna catch up with this thread so sorry for where this lands -

I’m honestly surprised he’s not had the tit beaten out of him for being a sex offender x 2...?

Still only on page 6 but which borough is he in does anyone know? I know it’s against rules to ask for address so pls don’t share the property listing / street, but he gives off big Surrey vibes to me with that ridiculous put on voice x
He is not in Surrey. He is in Essex, Loughton I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just randomly came across an article about him cheating on Georgia in front of her face, then took the girl back to the hotel room he was sharing with G and locked her out. Wouldn’t even let her back in once he kicked the other girl out at 4am. I don’t understand how anyone can think he’s anything other than absolute knob.
Yuuuuuck! What the hell do these women even see in him?!? He’s not even remotely nice looking I’ve always thought he was such an ugly bloke, thick as tit, horrible irritating voice, knob head personality, crap fashion sense, narcissistic to the core, spoilt, bragging, chauvinistic prick!! People like him are irreparably toxic and do nothing but cause misery to every person they are ever with. He will do nothing throughout his useless existence but cause misery and pain. And people who are falling for him trying to claw back some popularity by posting videos of him handing cash out oh purrrleeeease. Decent people help others without broadcasting it for attention. If you have to to out of your way to try to ‘prove’ you're a good person, you probably aren’t a good person.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think his management is Rome who was/is Jenna and Juliens manager/friend.

She follows him on twitter and tweeted out to see if any of her followers work at Instagram as one of her clients has been locked out of their account...
Who are Jenna and Julien

Reactions: 1
[
He needs dropping. Anyone linked to him at this point is just enabling him and condoning his behaviour.

His dad and brother the worst (not seen much about his mum). But they are doing him no favours at all. Not that I give a tit really as cant wait for his downfall.
his mum works in a school. I remember awhile back there was some earphones on their scruffy coffee table but it wasn’t focused and someone thought it was cocaine and he forced her to speak out as it could affect her job

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He lost the case against Charlotte for not even turning up so if this one goes to court and he does the same it won’t just be a default outcome. I think he genuinely thinks it is a minor accusation and will blow over because he is so delusional. I really hope he is give a very sharp shock!
What was the case with Charlotte please

Reactions: 2
According f to above poster this could be his manager? are we literally basing it off fact he is asking re insta account?
She is an influencer manager 🤷🏼‍♀️. I noticed she was following him which I thought was odd to start with and then that tweet a few days later. Who knows.

Reactions: 7
According f to above poster this could be his manager? are we literally basing it off fact he is asking re insta account?
Surely management teams would know who to contact at places like Instagram... I'm not saying right to the top but I thought they'd know someone... Instead of asking on twitter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely management teams would know who to contact at places like Instagram... I'm not saying right to the top but I thought they'd know someone... Instead of asking on twitter 😂
A decent one from a reputable agency 100% would have a relationship with Insta / a dedicated account manager. This is probably the equivalent of the accountants you see with offices above a KFC 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
[

his mum works in a school. I remember awhile back there was some earphones on their scruffy coffee table but it wasn’t focused and someone thought it was cocaine and he forced her to speak out as it could affect her job
His whole persona could affect her job! Especially if he is charged. Working in education you basically have to declare if anyone around you is classed as a sex offender (it is worded differently to that) can’t remember if it’s only regarding children but he does seem to have a thing for young girls.... if I was his mother I would be horrified.

Reactions: 19
Casually waiting for the next instalment of the absolute tit show that is “the life of bear” episode 7... cannot wait to see what note him and his pathetic brother made this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.