Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TillyMiffin

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched that video he’s posted. He can’t even say the word “voyeurism” never mind probably understand it. He also says “I’ve been charged with” then proceeds to say he’s out on bail...he really is thick as pig shit.

talking a load of shit, filming himself whilst driving, saying it’s all because people are jealous they weren’t invited to his parties that he hasn’t been having in lockdown *wink*. Claiming he’s owed loads of money from that clothing line - he’s owed jack shit as it’s been in court & was settled so that’s his own fault there.
just an all round grade A twat - saying stuff to anger people so they’ll kick off & share it & get him more exposure as he’s literally thriving off this attention 🤮🤮 I hope he’s cancelled forever
I really, really loathe him. When he was in CBB I said he must’ve been the type of kid in school that would stop everybody else learning, try & make the male teachers lose their rag and make the female teachers cry! I loved the clip of him in CBB giving it the big un’ then shitting himself when security entered the diary room 😂😂

Reactions: 48

Misssj80

VIP Member

He's going to think he's made it having a column written about his bad boy persona.
The guy who wrote it isn't wrong though, it is time tv companies etc stopped giving morons and imbeciles (his words to describe bear) platforms and t.v. Shows. I think the press now should stop reporting on him, he is loving the attention, and wait for what is going to happen next with the case! He is saying all this outrageous stuff and doing the you tube videos to get in the press, to him any press is a good thing!

• Angry
Reactions: 48

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
Episode 7 up, I took one for the team and listened to his bullshit, so we don't have to give him more views and earn from the multiple ads he has put on 😏

Nothing new, he paid some hacker $200 through bitcoin to get his account back, then found out it was all bullshit 🤣🤣 couldn't happen to a nicer person....

Then he reckons he has found someone in UK who can help if you stand with a hand written sign with code and username and take a photo of it with your face 😒 that will get you back your account.
The temptation to set up a fake account and approach him and donate any money he pays to a women’s refuge charity is strong in this one 😬😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I hope they nail the cunt, floppy testicle by floppy testicle.

Hey, they could even nail his new found pelican chin to the cross.

Not eating? My big, fat, wobbly, chinny, chin, chin.

Not eating, indeed! Just shows how soon he goes to seed as soon as he piles a stone on. Well! look at his fucking bow legged dad FFS. Hardly a hair on his bonce. That is what Stevie Boi will look like in middle age. Guaranteed. Happy future to lovers of this soon to be bald, bow legged cunt. Bahahahahahaha!

Have you seen his red faced brother? He’s the pathetic, fame hungry, cunt who is filming this braindead, ugly cunt. 100% pure knob cheese he is. Keeps doing big cheesy ‘Turkey Teef’ selfies thinking he is the dog’s cock. Yet, why are his teeth so yellow??? Does spunk discolour them? Who knew?

The only thing that this dog’s cock has going for himself is his knob cheese. Full of it, stinks of it, and his breath smells of it. A grade A * CUNT. 24 carat gold TWAT. 100% pure shit. A top of the class Tossrag (stuffed under his filthy, jizz stained, bed).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Boobmarley

Just randomly came across an article about him cheating on Georgia in front of her face, then took the girl back to the hotel room he was sharing with G and locked her out. Wouldn’t even let her back in once he kicked the other girl out at 4am. I don’t understand how anyone can think he’s anything other than absolute knob.
Yuuuuuck! What the hell do these women even see in him?!? He’s not even remotely nice looking I’ve always thought he was such an ugly bloke, thick as shit, horrible irritating voice, knob head personality, crap fashion sense, narcissistic to the core, spoilt, bragging, chauvinistic prick!! People like him are irreparably toxic and do nothing but cause misery to every person they are ever with. He will do nothing throughout his useless existence but cause misery and pain. And people who are falling for him trying to claw back some popularity by posting videos of him handing cash out oh purrrleeeease. Decent people help others without broadcasting it for attention. If you have to to out of your way to try to ‘prove’ you're a good person, you probably aren’t a good person.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
I think this is a publicity stunt from Tia's involvement. This has all been planned from her side, she knows bear is getting alot of attention atm so has got herself involved with him again. She's trying to get noticed and be an influencer. I've no sympathy for the girl anymore. She knows exactly what she's doing. Id rather clean toilets than be known as a sexual predators side piece just to be an influencer!!
They deserve each other as far as im concerned. Regardless of her age, I know she is young and vulnerable, but at her age I was a mother and working fulltime and knew right from wrong!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Saywhat578

Georgia’s insta posts got me this morning. We’re all sat here discussing these YouTube videos & everything else probably not even realising (myself included in this) how distressing & hurtful they are for her & yeah there will be people saying “don’t watch” but that doesn’t stop a million people sending her stuff in the dms that he’s done/said.
I actually feel like this is a form of witness intimidation - make out it’s a load of shit & the police have it wrong & some people will start believing it (🙄) & potentially switch sides to giving her shit, she can’t cope so she ends up dropping any charges. I honestly hope she stays strong because this must be horrendous.
ive Also complained to Essex police about the further crimes he’s kindly documenting himself & also these YouTube videos. He shouldn’t be allowed to do this

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Saywhat578

Tia's mates comments back to people on the photos, Im sorry but.... the media twist things? bear can be a nice and genuine person? HAVE THEY SEEN ANY SHOW HE HAS EVER BEEN IN?!?!?! HAVE THEY NOT SEEN HIS MULTIPLE HEADLINES REGARDING HIS EXES? Vicky Pattison said she needed counselling after the way he treated her but no bear is genuine and nice guys. Clearly been badly groomed if this is how they see him? lorddddddd
“No proof they’re in a relationship” that’s because they never have been hun - he just picks her up & drops her when he wants after filming her off her head on whatever on his insta stories.
“he might be a nice person” fuck off 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ I can’t even respond to that Jesus Christ

• Haha

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
Episode 7 up, I took one for the team and listened to his bullshit, so we don't have to give him more views and earn from the multiple ads he has put on 😏

Nothing new, he paid some hacker $200 through bitcoin to get his account back, then found out it was all bullshit 🤣🤣 couldn't happen to a nicer person....

Then he reckons he has found someone in UK who can help if you stand with a hand written sign with code and username and take a photo of it with your face 😒 that will get you back your account.

• Haha

Lollyy

VIP Member
Tia is a massive attention seeker and as soon as Stephen messes her around she WILL be selling her story and dishing all the dirt. At that point he’s screwed. Haha

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Sazbee

VIP Member
FE424DB7-534E-4458-88CC-AD3FE0120973.png

Tia obviously doesn’t know about tattle... we talk about nobodies all the time 🤣🤣

• Haha

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
I feel for her. She’s so naive.
I left home at 17 and was in an awful relationship. Defended him until the end, and knew he had been terrible to other girls but by the time I found out I was lost in his lies.
When I was 18 he sexually assaulted me. Even then it took weeks past that to leave due to the emotional and physical abuse.
She needs to leave, but will take time to realise. I hope she is safe, whatever she does

• Sad
  • Heart

Saywhat578

I’ve just watched that video he’s posted. He can’t even say the word “voyeurism” never mind probably understand it. He also says “I’ve been charged with” then proceeds to say he’s out on bail...he really is thick as pig shit.

talking a load of shit, filming himself whilst driving, saying it’s all because people are jealous they weren’t invited to his parties that he hasn’t been having in lockdown *wink*. Claiming he’s owed loads of money from that clothing line - he’s owed jack shit as it’s been in court & was settled so that’s his own fault there.
just an all round grade A twat - saying stuff to anger people so they’ll kick off & share it & get him more exposure as he’s literally thriving off this attention 🤮🤮 I hope he’s cancelled forever

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Emmalb1988

I think a lot of influencer/instagrammer types weaponise the ‘be kind’ mantra as ‘don’t criticise me in any form’. Being kind doesn’t mean you can never criticise or challenge another person’s behaviour, despite the fact a lot of them seem to think it does. The fact is if you behave poorly then you will get fallout for it, your actions don’t exist in a vacuum. Bear seems to think that being called out for bad (illegal) behaviour is bullying. It ain’t!

There was an influencer on This Morning earlier talking to Phil and holly about her living it up in Dubai, and when they suggested that people locking down at home seeing someone partying in Dubai during a pandemic might make them very annoyed, and she literally responded with the ‘be kind’ bollocks.

Caroline Flack was very troubled and absolutely the press hounding her compounded that, but you’re not on a par with her scenario because someone suggests maybe pissing about overseas under the guise of work maybe isn’t very conscientious during a pandemic. Also Dubai’s cases are rising very sharply at the moment thanks to the tourist influx - so chances are they’ll be facing tighter restrictions soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I think a lot of influencer/instagrammer types weaponise the ‘be kind’ mantra as ‘don’t criticise me in any form’. Being kind doesn’t mean you can never criticise or challenge another person’s behaviour, despite the fact a lot of them seem to think it does. The fact is if you behave poorly then you will get fallout for it, your actions don’t exist in a vacuum. Bear seems to think that being called out for bad (illegal) behaviour is bullying. It ain’t!

There was an influencer on This Morning earlier talking to Phil and holly about her living it up in Dubai, and when they suggested that people locking down at home seeing someone partying in Dubai during a pandemic might make them very annoyed, and she literally responded with the ‘be kind’ bollocks.

Caroline Flack was very troubled and absolutely the press hounding her compounded that, but you’re not on a par with her scenario because someone suggests maybe pissing about overseas under the guise of work maybe isn’t very conscientious during a pandemic. Also Dubai’s cases are rising very sharply at the moment thanks to the tourist influx - so chances are they’ll be facing tighter restrictions soon.
Irks me people justify their own shit behaviour by Caroline flacks sad suicide. She had a history of mental health issues a previous ex said she tried to commit or threatened suicide previously. she clearly had mental health issues, was about to potentially lose her career and had the press camped outside her house and even slashed her tires to try and get a rise.

It doesn’t even begin to compare to celebs posting their own content all over social media 20 times a day, flaunting that they are loving life whilst in the next caption saying we are all in it together, but then crying when anyone has a negative opinion.

CAROLINE didn’t want the press hounding her.
These z list twats on the other hand will do ANYTHING for the press attention, then when it’s not favourable cry be kind.

Stephen Bear himself was gloating that we were all sad because it was cold in England and he was having fun. Is that not trolling? What if somebody feeling depressed saw that Stephen and found it triggering?

The sooner these nobodies who are famous for having sex on tv, swapping partners in the reality circles and editing photos of themselves are cancelled the better. Most would be working in retail and building sites just like the normal people they look down their noses at.

Stephen’s very average house with huge gates sums him up completely.

Sorry, rant over

Last edited:
  • Heart

Boobmarley

Has anyone else been watching the bear vlogs. Its lockdown and im bored. But he seems less hyper and more normal in them. Like he doesnt come across awfully, im kind of surprised. Also surprised he isnt using tia in them.

of course what he did to Georgia is DISGUSTING 🤮 and the fact he doesnt address or apologise is disgraceful
Narcissists are massive manipulators. If it suits his agenda to pretend to be nicer and calmer and misunderstood to reduce his loss of followers and ultimately his income then he’ll play the part for as long as he feels he needs to. It’s nothing more than an act. The fact that more or less all of his partners over the past twelve years have needed counselling after their relationships with him indicates what he’s really truly like behind closed doors (a mentally abusive bully). Also the fact that he’s in his thirties and has been having sex with underage girls. He’s a predator and just because he posts a few tailored videos where he is pretending to be nice and give out money etc don’t be fooled by it. The general public have a short term memory and are too easy to forgive these types of abusers. Take Dan Osborne when he went into the BB house. Because he was able to put on a ‘nice guy’ performance for a few weeks because his career had taken a knocking due to his cheating and the recording of him threatening to stab his ex girlfriend in the vagina, he had hoards of people saying ‘i used to hate him because of his multiple infidelities etc but he proved to actually be a really nice guy!!’..... and then he went and shagged two other BB contestants at the after party 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s always just an act. Don’t be fooled by it.

• Wow