Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Rob is home. He did get on same flight. Also was lying with his videos about flying solo in Dubai...
This family!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Tia's mates comments back to people on the photos, Im sorry but.... the media twist things? bear can be a nice and genuine person? HAVE THEY SEEN ANY SHOW HE HAS EVER BEEN IN?!?!?! HAVE THEY NOT SEEN HIS MULTIPLE HEADLINES REGARDING HIS EXES? Vicky Pattison said she needed counselling after the way he treated her but no bear is genuine and nice guys. Clearly been badly groomed if this is how they see him? lorddddddd
And the girl states about they’re just in a car together. Yeah they’re still sitting in a car together...during lockdown.....where 2 people from different households can’t meet. He will be saying they’re brother and sister next knowing him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Yeah I may be on my own here but I don't think someone, with paedophilic tendencies can be a nice person 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Anyone else find it strange how no other reality “stars” have come forward ? He’s dated a string of them & been on multiple shows with them.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else find it strange how no other reality “stars” have come forward ? He’s dated a string of them & been on multiple shows with them.
They're probably desperate to distance themselves from him and don't want to remind the public that they were ever associated with such a lowlife.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
They're probably desperate to distance themselves from him and don't want to remind the public that they were ever associated with such a lowlife.
It would help Georgia’s case tho to put him in jail & stop him abusing any more young women 😥

Reactions: 9
Yeah Charlotte Crosby has done well to not go public with her court case. She’s gone up in my estimation keeping that quiet. They don’t want to be associated with him.

Reactions: 35
It would help Georgia’s case tho to put him in jail & stop him abusing any more young women 😥
Agreed. You can only hope that more people are coming forward behind the scenes.

At the very least, there must so many people he has fucked over and let down that could support the case for his bad character.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tia's mates comments back to people on the photos, Im sorry but.... the media twist things? bear can be a nice and genuine person? HAVE THEY SEEN ANY SHOW HE HAS EVER BEEN IN?!?!?! HAVE THEY NOT SEEN HIS MULTIPLE HEADLINES REGARDING HIS EXES? Vicky Pattison said she needed counselling after the way he treated her but no bear is genuine and nice guys. Clearly been badly groomed if this is how they see him? lorddddddd
No Hun, we’ve had about ten years of this head being on reality shows to show us he’s a head.

It was edited badly? They can only edit what was there. He’s vile

Reactions: 19
That video 🤔 I see he didn't want to talk about his lies about moving to Dubai, buying an apartment etc and he tries to play it off that he was coming back to surprised his mom and that no one knew.....erm more like you ran out of money and wanted to try and sneak back into the country.

Reading out his charges as well he reallyyyyyy does not give a tit and doesn't have any remorse for what he's done.

I couldn't make it past 6 minutes (I'm surprised i watched it for that long!) Did i miss anything ? 😂

Reactions: 15
whys he uploading a video holding his phone recording whilst driving???😂 it’s like he’s trying to make things worse for himself

Reactions: 7
Does he not have to quarantine? Filming himself?

Can he just be locked up for being a complete and utter bellend?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.