Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh Jizzy and pervo's meal at 11am .. :sick::sick::sick:

Had a Wetherspoons that looked more appetising :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Jizzy got one trainer and 3 empty boxes she bought herself .. card was a couple of quid off Amazon :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Has she tried to scribble out the s on a flannels bag so it looks like chanel?! Even though it has 2 n’s?!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Urgh Jizzy and pervo's meal at 11am .. :sick::sick::sick:

View attachment 1830732

Had a Wetherspoons that looked more appetising :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Jizzy got one trainer and 3 empty boxes she bought herself .. card was a couple of quid off Amazon :LOL::LOL::LOL:

View attachment 1830746
Why does she think anyone would give a tit about what the Sex Offender got her for Xmas (and we ALL know she bought them herself) including the Tiffany bag she bought off eBay for a fiver ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s interesting that so far all posts are of just them, no family get together….. I hope (although it’s unlikely) that everybody has washed their hands of them

Reactions: 12
Happy Christmas chinmates, here’s to the new year and a decent sentencing for father chinmas

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is the bread swimming in butter 🤢
No wonder they've both chunked on the pounds eating tit like that. I've never seen a more unappetising fry up.

It'll go straight to your cankles Jizzy!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s interesting that so far all posts are of just them, no family get together….. I hope (although it’s unlikely) that everybody has washed their hands of them

Nah. They're on the sisters insta, at the parents doing karaoke with Captain Piss Bag & the enablers - great name for a band,
Also who's the blokewith the dog on his knee? He looks ragin

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Nah. They're on the sisters insta, at the parents doing karaoke with Captain Piss Bag & the enablers - great name for a band,
I think it's his sisters errant husband?

Reactions: 6
That's bleeping hilarious 😂😂😂

Captain Pissbag and the Enablers.

I'm gonna get asked some awkward questions in a minute if I don't compose myself 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The families are so casual about him being a convicted sex offender, my parents would tell me to ditch him immediately, it’s such a weird set up.
edit: to add, wheni told my parents my ex had been cheating on me they said he would never be welcome in their house again, same was said by my sister and brother in law

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Photo 4: father bear appears to have massive piss patch around his crotch. Mind you I’m rather drunk right now

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it so odd Jazz never goes home to see her family, especially for big things like Xmas. They must not be that bothered about her.

Reactions: 26
Captain piss bag and the enablers 😂 ⚰ that is bleeping gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure how jiz shows her face with his family knowing she gets her tits and vagina out, I would say for a living but it’s for free on twitter

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.