Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, youโ€™re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucky girl? Cos every girl wants a fake Rolex eh? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™„

Sooo I just went to do some last minuteeeee shoppinggggg at M๐Ÿ‘and๐Ÿ‘S
Would you like a weekly announcement when I do my food shop at M&S? Because I bet you are SOOOOO jealous I shop therrreeee?

I find this one of the most tragic aspects of her ridiculous existence....that buying a sandwich or carton of milk from M&S is a top notch Instagram moment

If anyone else would like an announcement when I do A WHOLE WEEKS shopping at M@S ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ then let me know and I'll personally @ you just to remind you to get jealous ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Would you like a weekly announcement when I do my food shop at M&S? Because I bet you are SOOOOO jealous I shop therrreeee?

I find this one of the most tragic aspects of her ridiculous existence....that buying a sandwich or carton of milk from M&S is a top notch Instagram moment

If anyone else would like an announcement when I do A WHOLE WEEKS shopping at M@S ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ then let me know and I'll personally @ you just to remind you to get jealous ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
I actually do want this as I'm no longer in the UK and m&s has closed down where I am (thanks brexit) so please share with your very homesick chinmate

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually do want this as I'm no longer in the UK and m&s has closed down where I am (thanks brexit) so please share with your very homesick chinmate
@Apprehensivebell that sucks...there are certain items I buy every week that you cannot get anywhere else, I wouldn't be happy about that AT ALL.

So I absolutely will my sweet, but please don't get too jealous ! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where do you even get fake stuff from these days??
It's so funny how they think people will actually believe he bought her a Rolex. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's so funny how they think people will actually believe he bought her a Rolex. :ROFLMAO:
It's a lulu special on ebay- all the way from Hong Kong ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I canโ€™t believe he bought her something. Heโ€™s broke??

No wonder she wants to cry. Didnโ€™t he give her a handwritten piece of paper for Valentines Day and NOTHING for her birthday?

I reckon she bought all that tit. Did we get any posts of what she gave Bear for Xmas?

Reactions: 14
I canโ€™t believe he bought her something. Heโ€™s broke??

No wonder she wants to cry. Didnโ€™t he give her a handwritten piece of paper for Valentines Day and NOTHING for her birthday?

I reckon she bought all that tit. Did we get any posts of what she gave Bear for Xmas?
maybe a carton of cigs he can trade in prison? ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Boy did good ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Xmas IG on his Sister's page was so boring .. on and on and on .. this bit was amusing .. Crazy Hayley asking Creepy Rob if they were spending New Year's Eve at Stephen's house ... I hope that judge locks him away !!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
My auntie lives in Spain and to be fair m & s shut quite a while before brexit there as think they closed the foreign stores when they were struggling. She was gutted as couldn't get some of the British Christmas stuff she liked anymore

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The Xmas IG on his Sister's page was so boring .. on and on and on .. this bit was amusing .. Crazy Hayley asking Creepy Rob if they were spending New Year's Eve at Stephen's house ... I hope that judge locks him away !!!

View attachment 1831736
She's one of those annoying drunks that goes around holding everyone's hand & slurring how much she loves them isn't she.

There's just so much to unpack in that clip.. :LOL:

Wtf is Captain Pissbag doing standing there, he looks like he's playing musical statues on his own.
Hayleys husband is probably looking at Jizz's tik toks.
Her kid just wants her to duck off & the mother Bear is just looking her usual downtrodden self, whilst creepy rob is just weird AF.

What a bunch of reprobates ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Especially when it came out in court about him being ยฃ12k in debt not so long ago. He's not done a days work since then, but all of a sudden he's got the best part of ยฃ5k to spend on a watch and a bracelet. I think she's trying harder to convince herself they're real, than her efforts to convince her (bot) followers that they're the real deal.

The Xmas IG on his Sister's page was so boring

View attachment 1831736
The second hand embarrassment I feel for the way he's desperately trying to show his fake watch off on that clip.

EVERYONE KNOWS YOU'RE SKINT YOU ABSOLUTE bleeping WEAPON!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Gosh that Rolex is an awful fake as well ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ.

Iโ€™m guessing she was trying to show the bracelet the present? Which if itโ€™s real itโ€™s about ยฃ400. Not really a super Christmas present for a billionaire and only fans too 0.1%

p.s. also abroadโ€ฆ please show me your m&s shop, I am so jealous and miss the food ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.