Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is his chin getting bigger? is it where he’s had filler put in his jaw and it’s gone wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly what I was thinking. I wonder if the thought, no matter how fleeting, has gone through his tiny mind that he's well and truly fucked things up.
I also think he's starting to resent her a bit too. Probably thinking "why isn't she more upset? Why is she shoving a camera in my face and doing tiktoks like she ain't bovverd" muhahahaha! Karma is a witch, isn't it Steevo? This is exactly what you wanted and now you're crying and acting upset? Shut it you little witch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just dropping in to wish you fellow chin mates a very merry Christmas! I shall defiantly be raising a glass tomorrow to Georgia and all the strong woman out there who have been through tit times at the hands of a wrongun. Here’s to justice finally being served! Have a good one guys xx (just poured myself a large baileys after seeing how miserable he looks CHIN CHINN)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I wouldn't sleep well knowing a sex offender was in the same house and been in the drawer ewwww :LOL: :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course he did 🀣🀣
Completely counterproductive. Why even bother posting it in the first place if he doesn't like all the nasty hurty comments? I think the shenanigans of December have turned him a little sensitive. Bless....

If he got an inkling that he was hated before, then the official title of Sex Offender has sealed the deal. And with every fibre of my being, I hope he is at rock bottom

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg just seen the new thread title. Hilarious πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚. Merry Christmas all. Hope that piece of tit is having the worst Xmas ever

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy Christmas to all my Chinmates, I hope you all have an amazing day.....and remember, when the pigs in blankets come out, we all stand united in our new found repulsion of them

Much Love 😘😘β™₯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.