Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what sprung to mind with me as well. My ex of 2 years ago was all about mental, emotional abuse and coercive control. He took my keys one day to make me think I'd lost the keys to our flat. He went batshit crazy, ringing me every five minutes screaming at me down the phone while I was trying to find them, threatening me if I hadn't found them by the time he got back, and this was during lockdown...I rang my boss absotley hysterical who was able to get me into a hotel as a keyworker. Long story short, he convinced me to go back to him and then two months down the line he asked me if I remembered what I had done the night before. He told me I'd got the keys out of their hiding place and I admitted that I'd hidden them all along. Which I knew was absolute bullshit. But trust me, when he then wouldn't talk to me for a week until I "admitted" it, that or screaming in my face, calling me the worse things I've ever heard, going on and on and on, I started doubting my own sanity. Then repeatedly telling me I had mental health issues and I needed help for all the lies I told, and on and on it went. One of the many things he used to do to me.

My point is, is that if by a slim chance this ISNT an attention seeky hint dropping farce of a proposal they are planning, then that exactly the sort of behaviour I can see him doing if she genuinely thinks she's lost that ring, same thing with my keys

Having now expericed both physical and mental/emotional abuse, I think the latter was the most frightening. The physical abuse one (2003) at least I knew what was coming and the injuries were physical. But with the emotional and mental abuse one, he came SO close to breaking me mentally, and that was a frightening bleeping experience. Those who have read other stuff I posted about this know I'm still not right now. ALL abuse is horrific, but when someone tries breaking your mind and you've got a thousand questions about the state of your mind or memory, being told you've done things when you know you haven't, I still get angry now letting someone take over my mind and destroying my sanirg

And I can see that the Sex Offender is all about this. Not just to Georgia, but all the others he's been with as well...preying on women and breaking them down to make himself feel like the big man. I am praying with every fibre of my being that the sentencing fits the crime

Aww Kas It’s so hard reading this. I know we are all here for a laugh/to see the downfall of bear/banter with the fellow chinmates but emotions run deep at times and its stories like this that demonstrate how badly someone’s manipulate and narcissistic behaviour can have on people.
It ruins lives!
you’re one tough cookie and I wish you nothing but love and happiness in your future.
As for you Jizz, I wish you nothing but thrush and humiliation!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
New thread made Chinmates ... this one is about full xxx

Reactions: 4
Aww Kas It’s so hard reading this. I know we are all here for a laugh/to see the downfall of bear/banter with the fellow chinmates but emotions run deep at times and its stories like this that demonstrate how badly someone’s manipulate and narcissistic behaviour can have on people.
It ruins lives!
you’re one tough cookie and I wish you nothing but love and happiness in your future.
As for you Jizz, I wish you nothing but thrush and humiliation!
Hear hear

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.