Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brill title! 😅😅😅😅😅😅

What WILL the whiffy hoes be doing for Christmas Day?

Stuffing the turkey? 🤣🤣🤣🤢
Don't give him ideas for his fansly :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ok .. wtf is this .. Jizz is loving a liar ??? I don't think she can sink much lower ... Bear is a liar .. convicted sex offender and animal abuser ... boys a liar ..

View attachment 1828460

Her IG and tiktok .. :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Genuinely though girls what is she going to do when this is all over? She’s 22 and she’s ruined her body, her face, her reputation, her friendships, her welcome in the SW community and her “content” will be on the internet forever

If she was my daughter (same age) she’d either have been in cuffs in her bedroom already for months or I’d be cuffed to my bed to stop me tearing at my skin and hair in despair
Where is her Mother???

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm probably looking too deep into the songs she has chosen .. they are trending and all Jizzy wants is to be an influencer..

Genuinely though girls what is she going to do when this is all over? She’s 22 and she’s ruined her body, her face, her reputation, her friendships, her welcome in the SW community and her “content” will be on the internet forever

If she was my daughter (same age) she’d either have been in cuffs in her bedroom already for months or I’d be cuffed to my bed to stop me tearing at my skin and hair in despair
Where is her Mother???
Her Mother seemed to encourage her to have a bbl when it's a life threatening surgery .. things can go seriously wrong.

At 22yrs old I was going to clubs on a Friday night ..even with work on the Saturday hahaha life was all about my friends.. family .. fun and freedom. I'm not jealous of Jizzy and her photo filters. Beauty comes from within it's true .. maybe one day she might realise 🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm probably looking too deep into the songs she has chosen .. they are trending and all Jizzy wants is to be an influencer..

Her Mother seemed to encourage her to have a bbl when it's a life threatening surgery .. things can go seriously wrong.

At 22yrs old I was going to clubs on a Friday night ..even with work on the Saturday hahaha life was all about my friends.. family .. fun and freedom. I'm not jealous of Jizzy and her photo filters. Beauty comes from within it's true .. maybe one day she might realise 🤪
yeah everyone is different and clubbing might not be everyone’s bag - but seeing friends/having a social life is normally very much a big part of a 22 year old’s life, whatever form that might take. Jizz does nothing. Why spend all that money on your appearance if you rarely leave the house? My parents are in their 60s and have more going on socially than she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Here are a couple of my contributions towards Boxing Day snacks...didn't think that one through, did I? Im not sure how I'll be able to look at my parents in quiet the same way again once they get stuck into those
Those burger spring rolls are moreish !😋

Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't give him ideas for his fansly :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ok .. wtf is this .. Jizz is loving a liar ??? I don't think she can sink much lower ... Bear is a liar .. convicted sex offender and animal abuser ... boys a liar ..

View attachment 1828460

Her IG and tiktok .. :LOL::LOL:

View attachment 1828467

View attachment 1828469
could you be arsed? So boring. Imagine sitting in the house all day doing this nonsense. They must be bored stiff. They needs jobs and a hobby the beige pair of c****

Reactions: 20

Where is her Mother???
I don’t think her mother will ever get any parent of the year awards. I could be wrong but Jizz seems to me like someone who has probably been abused all her life and is now reacting by acting like she doesn’t care what people think. The reality is I suspect she cares very much but by the time she realises that she will be so isolated.
I think she is truly vile but surely nobody becomes that way without some sort of trauma?

• Heart
I really admire her for going public with this and taking it to court. Good to see that thus far the comments on the Daily Fail are positive towards her.
This is clearly happening all too often and the women who do pursue it are often vilified on SM. Good on her!

Reactions: 18
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How jizzy can just post herself naked after the public humilation is beyond me.
The public are ripping her to shreds. She realy is a heartless slut....

• Heart
She surely isn't making much though.
I honestly don’t see how she can be, it’s a competitive market already and there are lots of other girls who aren’t linked to a sex offender to interact with. I think Jizzy may just get her comeuppance soon, she clearly pays for everything at the minute including the only car they have. If she can no longer subsidise that creature she’s living with then he will move on very quickly .

Reactions: 19
She's nothing special in the industry for sure. She just has the notoriety of him to keep traffic coming in but that will tail off.

He only has a life of crime to keep him going now. He's unemployable, the celeb industry won't touch him and he has mangled his knob so his only option is shoving stuff up his arse which means he won't keep long term subscribers as they will get bored of the same thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Aah Jizzy is still STANing by her man eh. Suppose she'll need to get those subscriptions rolling in to pay his legal fees 🧐

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.