Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's looking worse by the day. The filters aren't filtering anymore! Looks like that guy that said he had an ethnicity change and is now Korean

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why did this happen to me whines Jizzy .. KARMA .. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

She broke a nail hahahahahahahaha fkin hell ..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The state of the fake tan on her hands. Does she put the tan on with her eyes shut or something??
How will Jizz face Christmas is the burning question .. passing out in Eminessss .. broken nail LOL!!! It was more embarrassing than being on Twitter munching on Bear's ars .. .. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here are a couple of my contributions towards Boxing Day snacks...didn't think that one through, did I? Im not sure how I'll be able to look at my parents in quiet the same way again once they get stuck into those
Mini bear in the hole 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guessing the chinmates have seen her promoting her sex offender on TikTok ..

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That voice!! Every word is so lonnnggg.
I’m sure the staff at M&S Loughton had better things to do. If she parked properly it wouldn’t have happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guessing the chinmates have seen her promoting her sex offender on
View attachment 1829390
duck me, wouldn't the excitement just kill you? I don't think I'd be able to handle such an edge-of-your-seat riveting existence. FAR too much fun going on in that household, and what's the deal with him flapping his hand like that? Has he farted? Shat himself due to his prolapsed, damaged rectum?

Here's hoping Jizmin and Stevie have a lovely Christmas with his sentencing hanging over him, his withdrawal symptoms from social media, and lying there festering while Jizzy spends all her time filming the same boring TikToks.

Happy Christmas you pair of bleeping wrong-uns. Only thing you'll be getting for Christmas is a good dose of karma 🥳🍾

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just think she really is that simple. What a pair of absolute tossers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think I know why Stephen's contribution to social media has been so lacking this week.

He's exhausted from The Chin having a massive bleeping growing spurt

This one's for you Chinmates 😂😘♥

D9FE4351-3201-4F7A-898E-2B162F1C14C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.