Stephen Bear #22 Debts galore, bailiffs are gonna collect em, Jess is crying & Bear is blasting his rectum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Video up on Twitter of him arriving to court… walking like he’s tit himself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Video up on Twitter of him arriving to court… walking like he’s tit himself 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Too much time on the arse blaster last night 🤣 that coat looks even more horrendous in that video, Jesus christ hahahaha
Notice how jizz has gone for the trouser suit today, copying G 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve got a Xmas do Saturday, and was planning on wearing my faux fur jacket. Im now reconsidering 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He has done for the fur coat what Saville did for the shell suit………

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sad thing is this is genuinely the most exciting thing to happen to them both in years, bet they’ve have their outfits laid out on the bed for weeks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Look at his socks all tucked into his boots, walking like John Wayne hahaaaaa

Reactions: 11
Sad thing is this is genuinely the most exciting thing to happened to them both in years, bet they’ve have their outfits laid out on the bed for weeks
Probably the biggest day in Jizz's pathetic empty life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
8FD3D092-DFED-43F1-92A5-4BD1B8BB8695.png

LOL you can see the creases in the crappy flammable fur coat, mail order from Shein probably.

He is walking like he has an adult nappy on, Jizz totally going for a more conservative look today in a Georgia trouser suit. The garb they had on yday tho showed her for the scumbag she is.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Has he only got the four suits he popped on the Twitter poll? X

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm wishing her so much strength for cross examination today. Hang in there Georgia. You got this.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1788800

LOL you can see the creases in the crappy flammable fur coat, mail order from Shein probably.

He is walking like he has an adult nappy on, Jizz totally going for a more conservative look today in a Georgia trouser suit. The garb they had on yday tho showed her for the scumbag she is.
Oh my god the way she does a quick stop to pose for the paps, I’m cringing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.