Stephen Bear #22 Debts galore, bailiffs are gonna collect em, Jess is crying & Bear is blasting his rectum

Name for Bear's Tattlers?

• Stephen's grubby gang

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Arsmashers

Votes: 36 9.8%
  • Arseoles

Votes: 16 4.4%
  • Whiffy Hoes

Votes: 39 10.7%
  • Grizzlies

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Chinmates

Votes: 194 53.0%
  • Chinchillas

Votes: 47 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread & the one we've all been waiting for! 👏

Well done to @Lucyxxxx for the thread title with 50 votes.

Followed so closely by this corker from @barabra cundy : Bears NOT gay - he just likes to put things up his Chocolate Whizzway.

@arthur shandy suggested the SB Tattle crew need a gang name so I have posted a poll.

Please feel free to do a round up, I've only popped back in recently to watch his downfall, and have been crying at the Rectum Remodeller 3000 nicknames, for full list I think someone was adding to the wiki (pink button at the top)!

So, pull up your chairs, crack open the popcorn. The court case is imminent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve added the list of dildo gun names to the wiki. I’m going to go back to it for a laugh when needed hahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly tattlers no one wants to see this ars blaster bear locked away more than me.
But just remind yourself the bear is already doing time. No job mounting a dildo machine for peanuts. His girlfriend resembles a transvestite and shows her beef curtains to the public. She dresses head to toe in shien and pushes deodrant cans up her. Please please explain to me how the fat munter is winning..
So roll on sex offenders list ♡♡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Honestly tattlers no one wants to see this ars blaster bear locked away more than me.
But just remind yourself the bear is already doing time. No job mounting a dildo machine for peanuts. His girlfriend resembles a transvestite and shows her beef curtains to the public. She dresses head to toe in shien and pushes deodrant cans up her. Please please explain to me how the fat munter is winning..
So roll on sex offenders list ♡♡
Absolutely this!
Their life is a joke they don't go out,have any prospects at all.
Just two sad,lonely,ugly desperate wannabes selling themselves online for a few pounds. They are just the worst type of people and suit each other just fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All very sad , but as they are both cunts, I have no sympathy.

• Heart
Not much to recap, still got a deformed dick and still shoving things up his ring piece

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
They’ve been so quiet for the last couple of days, have they posted on tiktok/Insta? The reality must be setting in 😏

Reactions: 15
They’ve been so quiet for the last couple of days, have they posted on tiktok/Insta? The reality must be setting in 😏
He's " shakin' all over...... " 😀🤣🤣🤣🤣

....she's busy laptopping her minge to ropey old Dubaiaans for Fivers 😅😅😅

- NOT LONG NOW! .............

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Never thought that chinmates would take off when i posted it......someting to put in my work year end review!!🤗🤗🤗

Meanwhile stephens rear-end review is a cumpilation of cumming out his ars from the bacdoorsmasher tm 4000 on loop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Voted for arseoles but bleeping cackled when I saw chinmates had won. I don’t come on here as much as I used to but cannot wait for the trial and I’m praying a tattler will be there to witness it!

• Haha
I do love chinmates, but I'm not ashamed to admit that 'whiffy hoes' has made it's way into my everyday vocabulary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m just sitting over here in Australia, smug as hell hoping this arse pegging clown gets hard time in the clink! You will all hear me cheering from here if he gets time.

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m just sitting over here in Australia, smug as hell hoping this arse pegging clown gets hard time in the clink! You will all hear me cheering from here if he gets time.
I’m in Australia too, and will also be cheering if he gets hard time!

I really hope a Tattler can go to watch it and give updates

Reactions: 16
I went with chinmates,considered arseoles but I’ve had enough of his ars !
This year they have been locked down more at home than I was at the height of Covid .
Long may it continue and he darent go out for fear of being battered !
Unless he fully transitions into Stephanie Bear Behind and nobody recognises him/her
Jiz will be getting geared up for the trial hoping she gets her face in The Scum but with the post striking she might not get her Shein court outfit in time
I wonder if daddy piss bag attends and if Jizz has to empty his bag for him ?

• Haha
  • Heart
I went with chinmates,considered arseoles but I’ve had enough of his ars !
This year they have been locked down more at home than I was at the height of Covid .
Long may it continue and he darent go out for fear of being battered !
Unless he fully transitions into Stephanie Bear Behind and nobody recognises him/her
Jiz will be getting geared up for the trial hoping she gets her face in The Scum but with the post striking she might not get her Shein court outfit in time
I wonder if daddy piss bag attends and if Jizz has to empty his bag for him ?
Stephanie Bear Behind 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.