Stephen Bear #22 Debts galore, bailiffs are gonna collect em, Jess is crying & Bear is blasting his rectum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jizz looks like a complete Trollop in her suit compared to Georgia. Not an ounce of class!
Off work again today so can keep up to date with what’s going on 👍

Reactions: 18
View attachment 1788800

LOL you can see the creases in the crappy flammable fur coat, mail order from Shein probably.

He is walking like he has an adult nappy on, Jizz totally going for a more conservative look today in a Georgia trouser suit. The garb they had on yday tho showed her for the scumbag she is.
He probably has got an adult nappy on.

The shite that he shoves up his arse, his arse muscles will be fucked. He wont be able to hold anything in 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 19
That car is pretty much soiled now those two have ridden in it twice. Needs to be torched!

Oo bonus of Jizz in trousers, the unsightly cankles are hidden.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s boiled my piss him walking off not closing the door to the car. Thinking he’s above such a menial task!
Thank duck it wasnt just me. Had a full on rant in the work kitchen :rolleyes: . Colleagues think I’ve gone mad

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Someone please help an idiot like me! If Georgia is being cross examined right now but bear doesn't have a defense, who is examining her?

Reactions: 2
Not to be smug…. But I knew he wouldn’t represent himself. He’s shitting himself. (Okay, I am smug).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Interesting how a female barrister can defend someone like him... but then I always think just how can anyone be a defence lawyer for people that are quite clearly scum? It baffles me.

Reactions: 21
Interesting how a female barrister can defend someone like him... but then I always think just how can anyone be a defence lawyer for people that are quite clearly scum? It baffles me.
It’s just a job, and an important part of the justice system. He’s entitled to a fair trial, we all would be. She’s clutching at straws, she’s not trying incredibly hard, so far. You’d be surprised she’s probably speaking kindly to Georgia.
Bear shaking his head in the dock. I bet his fat head is about to explode trying not to blurt things out.

Reactions: 26
See if I was a defence solicitor I would defend anyone on the basis of everyone has a right to a fair trial and if someone can't get a fair defence there's no fair trial which would mean they would get away with what they've done.

Reactions: 10
I dont have much respect for that barrister for starters, as a woman defending that piece of tit. Although looking at the prosecution, this Gemma rose hasn't got a chance 🤞.
She can't be that good anyway if she seemingly can't even advise twatto to stay off sm and stop goading the witness 🤦‍♀️
I want last nights post to be brought up and hear the defenses explanation for that one!!

Reactions: 13
That’s the brother Danny. He can only be referring to one thing. He’s always had 1 million followers… bought, so they aren’t new, and why else would people suddenly be DMing him other than his brother’s trial and his mention at it. He’s also playing ‘under my skin’ in the background then parades around his living-room as a boast (to be fair, it really shows what an actual millionaire’s house would look like, not Bear the billionaire’s cramped semi). Attention seeking idiots the lot of them.

Another thought, if he knew Georgia was going to do a civil claim, is this why he’s distanced himself from Stephen- so he can’t be dragged into having to pay out. I wonder if he did anything to talk to Steven. They were in Dubai at the same time this all kicked off but Danny was already not talking to him over the Tanning Shop fiasco, I think. However it realllly took a lot for him to stop being a big part of Stephen’s problem by constantly encouraging him to be a twit (he’s a twit himself) and sticking up for him.

Did he have representation? Did he keep the fur coat and glasses on in the court or had he cast it aside to Jaz as he’s all show but an actual coward? Were any of his family there?
i can imagine her being really shy, she totally lost, no sense of self, she’s tossed around by him and whatever he wants. What is her family background?
Bought follower autobots 😅😅😅 what the hells the point 😆

I dont have much respect for that barrister for starters, as a woman defending that piece of tit. Although looking at the prosecution, this Gemma rose hasn't got a chance 🤞.
She can't be that good anyway if she seemingly can't even advise twatto to stay off sm and stop goading the witness 🤦‍♀️
I want last nights post to be brought up and hear the defenses explanation for that one!!
They are Duty-bound to defend, if asked .... however ; do they go the' whole-hog' , in that instance? ......

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.