Stephen Bear #22 Debts galore, bailiffs are gonna collect em, Jess is crying & Bear is blasting his rectum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on the other side of the world but tuned in!
I’ve never really followed him, first came across him when he was on that show… about exes.. can anyone remember the name? Featured a lot of Geordie idiots. But it was excellent trash viewing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh chinmates I can't wait to see what today's instalment brings. I'd absolutely love it if he's remanded 👊🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Him getting out of a hired Rolls in his Nan's coat acting like he doesn't sell videos of him & his Anal Annihilator for a fiver... Jizz with her tacky extensions looking like an absolute fool for standing by the lying cretin.

They couldn't have looked more cheap if they tried. Maybe Jizz will bunny hop for the cameras in the morning, use it to promote her ShitToks.

All while G is looking smart and respectable.
Can't wait for today's installment.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That’s the brother Danny. He can only be referring to one thing. He’s always had 1 million followers… bought, so they aren’t new, and why else would people suddenly be DMing him other than his brother’s trial and his mention at it. He’s also playing ‘under my skin’ in the background then parades around his living-room as a boast (to be fair, it really shows what an actual millionaire’s house would look like, not Bear the billionaire’s cramped semi). Attention seeking idiots the lot of them.

Another thought, if he knew Georgia was going to do a civil claim, is this why he’s distanced himself from Stephen- so he can’t be dragged into having to pay out. I wonder if he did anything to talk to Steven. They were in Dubai at the same time this all kicked off but Danny was already not talking to him over the Tanning Shop fiasco, I think. However it realllly took a lot for him to stop being a big part of Stephen’s problem by constantly encouraging him to be a twit (he’s a twit himself) and sticking up for him.

I was… let’s just say she looks nothing like her pics but I’ve known her for years. She’s always been a mess
Did he have representation? Did he keep the fur coat and glasses on in the court or had he cast it aside to Jaz as he’s all show but an actual coward? Were any of his family there?
i can imagine her being really shy, she totally lost, no sense of self, she’s tossed around by him and whatever he wants. What is her family background?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That’s the brother Danny. He can only be referring to one thing. He’s always had 1 million followers… bought, so they aren’t new, and why else would people suddenly be DMing him other than his brother’s trial and his mention at it. He’s also playing ‘under my skin’ in the background then parades around his living-room as a boast (to be fair, it really shows what an actual millionaire’s house would look like, not Bear the billionaire’s cramped semi). Attention seeking idiots the lot of them.

Another thought, if he knew Georgia was going to do a civil claim, is this why he’s distanced himself from Stephen- so he can’t be dragged into having to pay out. I wonder if he did anything to talk to Steven. They were in Dubai at the same time this all kicked off but Danny was already not talking to him over the Tanning Shop fiasco, I think. However it realllly took a lot for him to stop being a big part of Stephen’s problem by constantly encouraging him to be a twit (he’s a twit himself) and sticking up for him.

Did he have representation? Did he keep the fur coat and glasses on in the court or had he cast it aside to Jaz as he’s all show but an actual coward? Were any of his family there?
i can imagine her being really shy, she totally lost, no sense of self, she’s tossed around by him and whatever he wants. What is her family background?
His brother still follows Georgia and not bear which is telling. I really hope he doesn’t get away with this.

Reactions: 10
Hey chinmates, i go away for a day and no one realised the pat butcher coat yesterday was a chinchilla

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can the family details be added to the WIKI? I mooched yesterday and see there is a sister, and two brothers also some nieces.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning chinmates…

Rudely I’ve an all day work meeting today so looking forward to catching up on all of todays legal shenanigans on my way home!

well done on bringing his utter contempt for the legal process to G’s Legal team. Complete tit x

This made me chuckle 😂 he really thought it was a power move turning up in that car but it is actually just cringe beyond belief
While chatting about this someone asked why do I care - he’s just a show off. He’s actually a danger to women… 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I have no words for yesterday's circus that is those two absolute disrespectful lowlifes. His complete disregard for the situation has sickened me.
We come on here to rip the piss out of them but they both deserve way more I hope they throw the book at him they are vile human beings.

Georgia was so brave and composed I hope she is doing OK through all this and has good support it must be so difficult for her. X

Reactions: 25
His brother still follows Georgia and not bear which is telling. I really hope he doesn’t get away with this.
I know, I think at this stage he’s officially on her side but I believe he’s very much responsible for letting Stephen’s behaviour escalate to this. And is more motivated by what he has to lose rather than knowing the difference between right and wrong.

I wonder if his brother Danny will be called as a witness?
He’s probably had to give a statement which can be read out in court. This was maybe his threshold, getting dragged into criminal matters.

Reactions: 2
This is the reason people deal with crap like this day in day out. In the vague hope of making a difference to someones life and (partially) righting a wrong.

I don't think I'm speaking out of turn when I say that much of the working of the justice system (and i work in very different jurisdictions) is a bleeping mystery. If i can shed a little bit of light on how it works and catch some baddies too then my work is done
Thank you again for all the insight and knowledge! You’re a legend!

Reactions: 3
Were any of his low life family there yesterday? I was hoping that he'd do something overnight to seal his faith.

Reactions: 2
Would love to see the look on his face this morning in the dock if/when he's given a bollocking for his social media posts last night. He really is an utter disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“Stephen Bear Face Liar #23- No defence, his whole existance flies in the face of common sense.”

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I know, I think at this stage he’s officially on her side but I believe he’s very much responsible for letting Stephen’s behaviour escalate to this. And is more motivated by what he has to lose rather than knowing the difference between right and wrong.

He’s probably had to give a statement which can be read out in court. This was maybe his threshold, getting dragged into criminal matters.
I don’t know much about his family, why do you think he’s brother is responsible? Surely the only person responsible is Bear (and maybe his parents at first) from what I’ve seen today his brother seems to have made something of himself so can’t be as bad?

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion - Stephen Bear - Turned up to court wearing 200 mink, Judge please send him to the clink.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.