Stephen Bear #22 Debts galore, bailiffs are gonna collect em, Jess is crying & Bear is blasting his rectum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So HFF and PC both attending to show their support. Clearly they are one person and that person is...... BearFacedLiar.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I follow a lot of trials online and I honestly think this is one of the most bizarre denials of culpability I have ever heard

"I could have a mad twin brother"

HE'S DOOOOOOOOOOMED 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I follow a lot of trials online and I honestly think this is one of the most bizarre denials of culpability I have ever heard

"I could have a mad twin brother"

HE'S DOOOOOOOOOOMED 😂
I'm blaming my mad twin sister for everything that happens over Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A mad twin brother…….

A sentient human offered that as a defence 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's responded directly. She's got them and said she's going to share with the police and the CPS. Can someone take a bigger shovel to Stephen tomorrow. It will help while he's digging his own grave.
Absolutely brilliant 👏 🥂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.