Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apprehensivebell

Chatty Member
Like this post if you have been in any kind of relationship with an utter sleaze bag even though you saw the signs and people warned you about them?

Because I definitely have.

• Heart
Reactions: 114

giovanna101

Chatty Member
I found Ms Careys business email address and emailed her screenshots of his twitter account too. So now the courts have the images and so do the prosecution.

He's an absolute disgrace. I hope they throw the book at him.
She's responded directly. She's got them and said she's going to share with the police and the CPS. Can someone take a bigger shovel to Stephen tomorrow. It will help while he's digging his own grave.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

Wodge887

I don’t know if Georgia reads here, but if she does I would like her to know that I think she’s incredibly brave.
what she is doing, standing up to this arseholes treatment of her is a powerful message to the many women who have suffered similar & might be afraid to report it. Keep going girl, with your head high. You have the support of all of us chinmates who willbe cheering when you take down that pair of whiffy hoes ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 79
The case has made the front page of The Telegraph tomorrow
I’m so glad they’ve used that pic of Georgia looking strong and powerful instead of one of that utter skid mark climbing out of the rent a rolls. You just know he’s spaffing himself silly cause he’s made it onto some respected news outlets and not just the rags. What do we reckon, Chinmates? Him and jiz on the sniff and balloons tonight just to try and disassociate with their dire, hopeless reality? Good luck with that, we’ll see you in court again tomorrow 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

mgmhs

'I don't want any other woman to go through the same thing'
Ms Rose has suggested that Georgia might be trying to get back at him for sleeping with other women while they were together. Georgia has denied this.

When pressed about a comment Georgia made to Bear after the video was shared, Georgia said she was distraught and angry that she had been “hung out naked for millions of people”.

She said: “He deserves some consequences for his disgusting actions.

“He hung me up on a wall naked for millions of people to see, and I don’t want any other woman to go through the same thing. That’s why I’m on the stand today.

“He deserves the consequences and that is it. That’s the bottom line.”

She is so firm, matter of a fact and concise with her statement and info.
Knew she would be,. You can totally tell she is doing this for all victims and not just trying to get revenge for herself.
Good lass! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 53

stunrw

VIP Member
“The court has taken a short break as Georgia’s evidence has now concluded”

While the defence barrister has a shot of Jäger and a lie down in a dark room

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Wodge887

I can’t keep up with this so let me get this straight
- he says he wasn’t her he hadn’t even seen her since Thailand
- he says it was her but they laughed about the footage & she was the one WhatsApping it to people
- he says he didn’t upload the video anywhere
- yet his Twitter showed an advert for the video including a still from it.
- when questioned about uploading he didn’t deny it but replied ‘no comment’
- she effected his mental health but he was the voicenoting her calling her a cunt & a lier
- he has nothing to hide but his phone magically disappeared.

is that about it chinmates?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

tootootoot

Chatty Member
I always take the pure piss on this thread and you're all marvellous craic, but to be serious for a second.
I really hope this big chinned, malicious, deformed bastard goes down, especially for those of us who have survived terrible scum like him.
I'm nervous to see the outcome.
Solidarity with you all ✊️❤

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Time2Shine

What an absolute shit show.
The lawyers/ judge etc must really have a moment during the trial when they think "wtf" all those years of study etc for this 😂 it's comical.

They're all total clowns. Georgia included. And before anyone dives in, it's not "victim shaming" 🙄

Not one of you lot even 2 years ago would have touched Bear, not even with a stolen vagina.
He's scum. He always has been & anyone getting involved with him knows exactly what he's about. He's pondlife, as the old saying goes if you lie down with dogs you get fleas.

It's shit that he profited & shared the video & he deserves to be punished (just for being him tbf) but there's nothing 'classy' about Georgia either. Putting a suit on & some prada loafers doesn't make her classy.

They're all trash.

I really hope he gets sent down. I actually hate him.
She was what? 25 at the time. Fell for him when she was even younger. These narcs are manipulative. A lot of people have been there. You feel so dumb after but at the time you’re blind. Being dumb doesn’t mean you deserve to be a victim of crime. What you said is, literally, victim shaming/blaming, so own it.

Ugh, show of solidarity; they are up their own arses!
They need to get her name right- Jazmin Morall. Jess Smith just drives traffic to her ‘workplace’ .

• Heart
Reactions: 45

GlassOfBeans

Chatty Member
She's responded directly. She's got them and said she's going to share with the police and the CPS. Can someone take a bigger shovel to Stephen tomorrow. It will help while he's digging his own grave.
Wow well done, this is brilliant news!

Georgia, we stand with you x

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Time2Shine

“Stephen Bear Face Liar #23- No defence, his whole existance flies in the face of common sense.”

• Heart
Reactions: 44