Stephen Bear #22 Debts galore, bailiffs are gonna collect em, Jess is crying & Bear is blasting his rectum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont have much respect for that barrister for starters, as a woman defending that piece of tit. Although looking at the prosecution, this Gemma rose hasn't got a chance šŸ¤ž.
She can't be that good anyway if she seemingly can't even advise twatto to stay off sm and stop goading the witness šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
I want last nights post to be brought up and hear the defenses explanation for that one!!
She's just doing her job though - as already said, everyone has the right to a fair trial. Barristers have a rule called the cab rank rule which means they can't refuse a case if its within their area of expertise and they're available - someone please correct me of this rule no longer exists (I went down the LPC route!)

Reactions: 24
I understand from a moral perspective everyone saying "how can that barrister defend him" but just to clarify - Barristers cannot turn down work. The Cab Rank Rule means barristers must not refuse work and must always accept instructions regardless of how vile the crime/defendant is. The only time they can refuse work is if they are lacking sufficient competence or experience to deal with the matter.

So it's not really fair to say you have no respect for the barrister, she's doing her job.

@Aemee00 snap, posted at the same time haha

Reactions: 36
So is he sitting in the dock with the "fur" coat on? Is he due to give evidence today? Sorry for all the questions šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I understand from a moral perspective everyone saying "how can that barrister defend him" but just to clarify - Barristers cannot turn down work. The Cab Rank Rule means barristers must not refuse work and must always accept instructions regardless of how vile the crime/defendant is. The only time they can refuse work is if they are lacking sufficient competence or experience to deal with the matter.

So it's not really fair to say you have no respect for the barrister, she's doing her job.
Exactly. Everyone, no matter how much of a monster they are is entitled to a fair hearing and application of the law.

Plus they earn fack all for legal aid jobs thanks to the Government in the UK

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m more so wondering how she can defend him when his defence is ā€˜it wasnā€™t Georgiaā€™ and ā€˜it was Georgia with her consent and she shared it roundā€™

How can she work with that? šŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m more so wondering how she can defend him when his defence is ā€˜it wasnā€™t Georgiaā€™ and ā€˜it was Georgia with her consent and she shared it roundā€™

I suspect the short answer is: she wont. I donā€™t envy her trying to find something, anything she can pick out of that ā€œdefenceā€. And I imagine the client isnt the easiest to deal withā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

Reactions: 16

I think thatā€™s the cross examination over. So, she did the bare minimum šŸ„°. There was no real defence.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think thatā€™s the cross examination over. So, she did the bare minimum šŸ„°. There was no real defence.
And there is the crux. There isnt really anything to work with. He no commented on a load of stuff so she cant magicallly introduce stuff now because inferences would be drawn that it was, in fact, bollocks. Ms Carey would be up on her feet and asking why it wasnt mentioned in interview.

All Ms Rose can really do is work with the little he has said. Which was mostly contradictory.

The solicitors, and her probably, would have advised a guilty plea based on what Ms Carey outlined yesterday. That would have at least entitled him to some, albeit small, discount at sentencing.

Judges tend to get very pissed off at cases where victims are forced to recount their nightmares for nothing. And the fact the chin is treating it all as a bleeping sideshow wont have gone unnoticed either

• Heart
Reactions: 30
'I don't want any other woman to go through the same thing'
Ms Rose has suggested that Georgia might be trying to get back at him for sleeping with other women while they were together. Georgia has denied this.

When pressed about a comment Georgia made to Bear after the video was shared, Georgia said she was distraught and angry that she had been ā€œhung out naked for millions of peopleā€.

She said: ā€œHe deserves some consequences for his disgusting actions.

ā€œHe hung me up on a wall naked for millions of people to see, and I donā€™t want any other woman to go through the same thing. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m on the stand today.

ā€œHe deserves the consequences and that is it. Thatā€™s the bottom line.ā€

She is so firm, matter of a fact and concise with her statement and info.
Knew she would be,. You can totally tell she is doing this for all victims and not just trying to get revenge for herself.
Good lass! ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 53
What an absolute tit show.
The lawyers/ judge etc must really have a moment during the trial when they think "wtf" all those years of study etc for this šŸ˜‚ it's comical.

They're all total clowns. Georgia included. And before anyone dives in, it's not "victim shaming" šŸ™„

Not one of you lot even 2 years ago would have touched Bear, not even with a stolen vagina.
He's scum. He always has been & anyone getting involved with him knows exactly what he's about. He's pondlife, as the old saying goes if you lie down with dogs you get fleas.

It's tit that he profited & shared the video & he deserves to be punished (just for being him tbf) but there's nothing 'classy' about Georgia either. Putting a suit on & some prada loafers doesn't make her classy.

They're all trash.

I really hope he gets sent down. I actually hate him.

Reactions: 19
The lawyers/ judge etc must really have a moment during the trial when they think "wtf" all those years of study etc for this šŸ˜‚ it's comical.
I have a couple of drinking buddies who do both jobs. And I can assure you they do :ROFLMAO:

I wonder sometime how Judges manage to be impartial and not just sit there going ā€œreally, why the duck are we wasting our time and the governments money hereā€

Reactions: 16

They're all total clowns. Georgia included. And before anyone dives in, it's not "victim shaming" šŸ™„

Not one of you lot even 2 years ago would have touched Bear, not even with a stolen vagina.
He's scum. He always has been & anyone getting involved with him knows exactly what he's about. He's pondlife, as the old saying goes if you lie down with dogs you get fleas.

It's tit that he profited & shared the video & he deserves to be punished (just for being him tbf) but there's nothing 'classy' about Georgia either. Putting a suit on & some prada loafers doesn't make her classy.

They're all trash.

I really hope he gets sent down. I actually hate him.
She was what? 25 at the time. Fell for him when she was even younger. These narcs are manipulative. A lot of people have been there. You feel so dumb after but at the time youā€™re blind. Being dumb doesnā€™t mean you deserve to be a victim of crime. What you said is, literally, victim shaming/blaming, so own it.

Ugh, show of solidarity; they are up their own arses!
They need to get her name right- Jazmin Morall. Jess Smith just drives traffic to her ā€˜workplaceā€™ .

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I said it yesterday somewhere, he has all the controlling and coercive red flags.

I think Ms Carey touched on it yesterday tooā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Reactions: 24
I can't believe any self respecting women would want to be seen with this absolute creep! Women must be mad!

Reactions: 12
ā€œThe court has taken a short break as Georgiaā€™s evidence has now concludedā€

While the defence barrister has a shot of JƤger and a lie down in a dark room

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I can't believe any self respecting women would want to be seen with this absolute creep! Women must be mad!
Not only is she proud to be seen with him, she's openly mocked his victim at various points in the last year and a half. She's as bad as the piece of tit she's supporting

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.