Stephen Bear #22 Debts galore, bailiffs are gonna collect em, Jess is crying & Bear is blasting his rectum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know much about his family, why do you think he’s brother is responsible? Surely the only person responsible is Bear (and maybe his parents at first) from what I’ve seen today his brother seems to have made something of himself so can’t be as bad?
If you look back at news articles he has always made excuses for him and egged him on. If you watch his Instagram stories he is a one trick pony, always making fun of people and zooming in on people’s bums. He’s rank. He bank rolled him too, paid for holidays and things. He’s still okay with the rest of the vile family (who are also enablers).
Quick google and here’s some examples of him bigging up Stephen, encouraging lies and hate towards women. He said similar about Ellie too. Stephen was always the victim in Danny’s opinion and that clearly isn’t true. He had plenty opportunities to tell his younger brother to wind his neck in.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Does anyone think Jizz will stay with him WHEN he gets sent to jail? Or by if it’ll fizzle out or if it’ll publicly end?

If you look back at news articles he has always made excuses for him and egged him on. If you watch his Instagram stories his always making fun of people and zooming in on people’s bums. He’s rank. He’s still okay with the rest of the family (who are also enablers).
Quick google and here’s some examples of him bugging up Stephen, encouraging lies and hate towards women.
He is one vile creature!

Reactions: 8
Jazbin is a loner. She doesn't have a single soul to care for her. So yes, if he gets sent away she'll stick by him and will probably enjoy the peace and quiet at home

Reactions: 18
The car will be £475 for wedding hires. He'll have had a mid-week discount.

I wonder if he will use it today again?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Even if he gets sent down (which I pray he does) he’s likely going to come back more obnoxious and act like some badman bragging about his stint in jail etc and jizz will be getting more tattooed like “miss you” etc omg makes me sick

Reactions: 14
If you look back at news articles he has always made excuses for him and egged him on. If you watch his Instagram stories he is a one trick pony, always making fun of people and zooming in on people’s bums. He’s rank. He bank rolled him too, paid for holidays and things. He’s still okay with the rest of the vile family (who are also enablers).
Quick google and here’s some examples of him bigging up Stephen, encouraging lies and hate towards women. He said similar about Ellie too. Stephen was always the victim in Danny’s opinion and that clearly isn’t true. He had plenty opportunities to tell his younger brother to wind his neck in.
Thank you!

The last screenshot. Kylie Jenner - why are they all so deluded 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What an utter tool.

‘International Playboy’ 😂😂 trying to act big while heading into court with his ‘model’ girlfriend ’

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Even if he gets sent down (which I pray he does) he’s likely going to come back more obnoxious and act like some badman bragging about his stint in jail etc and jizz will be getting more tattooed like “miss you” etc omg makes me sick
Oh god, she would, wouldn't she 😂

Reactions: 2
well. Talia has a Dorito shaped face and went out at the weekend with the common woman who does her lips for her, very very badly. Like a blow up doll. Talia said it was her first night out in three years, wearing an extremely cheap black stretchy dress. She was very proud of herself posting selfies all night with her equally trashy friends. She is said to have split with Aaron for good, but it appears she is still in the family home and there is no evidence of her splitting up and moving. still hiding Oakley’s face as she is too ashamed to show him in public as he isn’t perfect looking like her other kids. Still making everyone sick by putting emojis over his face whenever she posts a photo.

Aaron was personally selling tickets and hand delivering them for his big fight, but pulled out a day or two before stating he had family issues, when he’s been away for weeks and hasn’t cared until now? The truth as we know is he is a crap fighter and had no chance of winning and bottled it. These two are a pure car crash but that thread is very addictive 😆
I don't even know who Aaron and Talia are but you're selling it to me 😳😍!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I live on the other side of the world... I know who Stephen Bear is, but no idea who Georgia is.

tit that suit looks amazing on her!

That's all...

Stephen is revolting, ever since he was with Charlotte Crosby he's given me the creeps.

Reactions: 14
I dont mean charged , just wondered how many have physically gone to prison , not suspended sentences or anything like the
Well Krustie Price got off with a slapped wrist pretty much and Alex never got his money awarded to him.. wouldn't surprise me if this piece of tit SB gets off too..

Reactions: 6
He might as well just turn up in a all grey HMP special trackie today so he doesn't have to get changed when they send him down :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Trivial, but I’m looking forward to seeing what Georgia is wearing today. She looked classy as duck yesterday, especially compared to the gruesome twosome. Never been much of a fan of hers but she deserves justice to be served and I’m feeling quietly optimistic that it will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Urghhhhh another tik tok last night 😡😡

Enjoy the updates today everyone. I’m bringing popcorn

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.