Stephen Bear #22 Debts galore, bailiffs are gonna collect em, Jess is crying & Bear is blasting his rectum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant to add earlier but people kept buying me beer……Ms Carey is also a Recorder so sits as a Judge in Crown Court when shes not lawyering. She has the benefit of seeing both sides of the coin in effect - in her day job as prosecutor or defender and on other days as Ms Recorder Carey where she gets to adjudicate.

Always makes for a scarier prosecutor as they know the sentencing excercise mechanics
I wonder if she'll bring up his twitter posts in court tomorrow. Would the jury be permitted to view his socials during the case? Also do the jury have any knowledge of the person whose case it is before it begins?

Reactions: 5
As disgusted and repulsed as I am by Bear’s actions, I’m also just as in awe of G’s bravery and strength in waiving anonymity and telling her story. It can’t be easy. Backing her 100% and hoping justice prevails.
Agreed 110%.

I am somewhat desensitised to most things however these are the sort of cases that everyone always puts the extra work into

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she'll bring up his twitter posts in court tomorrow. Would the jury be permitted to view his socials during the case? Also do the jury have any knowledge of the person whose case it is before it begins?
When I was on jury duty you were not allowed to search anything online or discuss the case so assume they wouldn't be able to view his socials.

Reactions: 8
She will have already made the OIC and her CPS handler aware - she is in effect a contractor for them so takes direction.

However, I would be fairly certain HHJ will be made aware by the time he's taken the lid off his Starbucks. Its up to him to make a decision on what they can do with it. Is it worth lengthy legal argument (assuming he has a barrister) about disclosure? Does it add anything to the case already on the record? Or does the judge just remove the ability to do it again by remanding. Not an expert on this level of details Im afraid

• Heart
Reactions: 13
His chins like someone cut it in half and slipped a banana in there and sewed it back up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
When I was on jury duty you were not allowed to search anything online or discuss the case so assume they wouldn't be able to view his socials.
Correct. I think G was referring to officially in court now the prosecutor is aware. HHJ will have gone through the usual rules with emphasis on not searching for tit as thats the quickest way to blow a trial out of the water

Reactions: 9
She will have already made the OIC and her CPS handler aware - she is in effect a contractor for them so takes direction.

However, I would be fairly certain HHJ will be made aware by the time he's taken the lid off his Starbucks. Its up to him to make a decision on what they can do with it. Is it worth lengthy legal argument (assuming he has a barrister) about disclosure? Does it add anything to the case already on the record? Or does the judge just remove the ability to do it again by remanding. Not an expert on this level of details Im afraid
Wouldn't it be fabulous if they remanded him!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
These two will have hit the lidl's £2.99 vinegar plonk hard tonight 🤣🤣🤣🤣........ hahahahaaa, rough old drunkards 🤣🤣🤣🤣
stephen-bear-mum-dad-2.jpg

0600FFDE000003E8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Your knowledge of the law is so helpful, thank you so much!

Reactions: 23

Loving and appreciate your knowledge and insight of the finer details. Have been following this reprobate’s thread since the 1st one and cannot wait for the day he disappears into anonymity, which is the worst thing for a narcissist

Reactions: 18
Your knowledge of the law is so helpful, thank you so much!
This is the reason people deal with crap like this day in day out. In the vague hope of making a difference to someones life and (partially) righting a wrong.

I don't think I'm speaking out of turn when I say that much of the working of the justice system (and i work in very different jurisdictions) is a bleeping mystery. If i can shed a little bit of light on how it works and catch some baddies too then my work is done

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wouldn't it be fabulous if they remanded him!
So….HHJ is made aware of that tweet.

Part of the case is based on monetising adult content

They are using a photo outside his court to monetise adult content

Whilst making a mockery of the whole process (clothing and Rolls aside)

How do you prevent all of the above happening for the rest of the trial? Very simple: Remand. No ability to repeat the disrespect to the court or the victim.

Plus its handy as a short, sharp, shock

And if a conviction occurs and the discussion about bailing to sentence is being had, Ms Carey has something tucked away to tip the balance in favour of remand.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So….HHJ is made aware of that tweet.

Part of the case is based on monetising adult content

They are using a photo outside his court to monetise adult content

Whilst making a mockery of the whole process (clothing and Rolls aside)

How do you prevent all of the above happening for the rest of the trial? Very simple: Remand. No ability to repeat the disrespect to the court or the victim.

Plus its handy as a short, sharp, shock

And if a conviction occurs and the discussion about bailing to sentence is being had, Ms Carey has something tucked away to tip the balance in favour of remand.
Echo what others have said thank you for sharing your knowledge it really is helpful and interesting to hear how it all works.

Fingers crossed he gets remanded that would be amazing.

Can I ask as I have no clue if he is found guilty how long before he is sentenced usually? Does it happen on the day or is there a wait? X

Reactions: 9
Echo what others have said thank you for sharing your knowledge it really is helpful and interesting to hear how it all works.

Fingers crossed he gets remanded that would be amazing.

Can I ask as I have no clue if he is found guilty how long before he is sentenced usually? Does it happen on the day or is there a wait? X
God no. It will be referred for reports from whatever the Probation Service in the UK is called this week. Obviously all parties need sight of that. Then there is a sentencing hearing where oral arguments are made to the judge re: mitigation etc (i suspect HHJ Morgan will reserve this one).

Adjournment while the judge retires to his chambers and types up the paperwork and mulls the options. Sentencing is quite a process and where there are multiple offences, the judge has to look at totality/consecutive/concurrent etc.

Back into court where he pronounces sentence and in the interests of justice explains how the decision is made.

Culminates in: Take him down please (to the dock officer)

No they dont. In the pool room and get called. Totally blind

Reactions: 12
I've not been this excited since the Johnny Depp trial 😂

Careful, you'll have him cumming out of his ars by mentioning Johnny Depp on this thread. In his mind he thinks people will be likening him to JD. Infact, I think at the time the trial was going on with JD/AH he piped up likening himself to JD.

If I had any doubt before now that he's actually lost the bleeping plot, his antics today and complete disrespect to the court and judicial system, and the whole Roller/Pat Butcher coat ensemble, there is no doubt left in my mind. He literally thinks he's untouchable and that people believe everything that comes out of his lying, grey budgie tongued mouth.

Reactions: 20
For those curious about the sentencing process. Ive posted the guidelines for these offences further back. The attached is a random judgement I've pulled (public domain info) but it shows it fair detail how the judge (a red in this case) has gone about fixing the numbers.

it is a meticulous process which the media don't tend to report. The judge doesn't just pluck a number out of the air

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.