Stephen Bear #22 Debts galore, bailiffs are gonna collect em, Jess is crying & Bear is blasting his rectum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He had an attitude. She’s actually really shy in person. Always has been. Barely talks

Reactions: 16
I found Ms Careys business email address and emailed her screenshots of his twitter account too. So now the courts have the images and so do the prosecution.

He's an absolute disgrace. I hope they throw the book at him.
She's responded directly. She's got them and said she's going to share with the police and the CPS. Can someone take a bigger shovel to Stephen tomorrow. It will help while he's digging his own grave.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
The case has made the front page of The Telegraph tomorrow
I’m so glad they’ve used that pic of Georgia looking strong and powerful instead of one of that utter skid mark climbing out of the rent a rolls. You just know he’s spaffing himself silly cause he’s made it onto some respected news outlets and not just the rags. What do we reckon, Chinmates? Him and jiz on the sniff and balloons tonight just to try and disassociate with their dire, hopeless reality? Good luck with that, we’ll see you in court again tomorrow 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
She's responded directly. She's got them and said she's going to share with the police and the CPS. Can someone take a bigger shovel to Stephen tomorrow. It will help while he's digging his own grave.
Wow well done, this is brilliant news!

Georgia, we stand with you x

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Nice work G 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Great news! Well done for reaching out to her.
He has defiantly made things 100 times worse for himself which makes me happy.
Bring on tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I meant to add earlier but people kept buying me beer……Ms Carey is also a Recorder so sits as a Judge in Crown Court when shes not lawyering. She has the benefit of seeing both sides of the coin in effect - in her day job as prosecutor or defender and on other days as Ms Recorder Carey where she gets to adjudicate.

Always makes for a scarier prosecutor as they know the sentencing excercise mechanics

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As disgusted and repulsed as I am by Bear’s actions, I’m also just as in awe of G’s bravery and strength in waiving anonymity and telling her story. It can’t be easy. Backing her 100% and hoping justice prevails.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.