Stephen Bear #22 Debts galore, bailiffs are gonna collect em, Jess is crying & Bear is blasting his rectum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing comparable at all between Ian and Bear. Yes Bear has committed an awful crime to G, but it is nothing compared to Ian. And Ian plead guilty before he went to trial, unlike bear.
I’m not comparing the crimes. I’m comparing the way they both presented themselves and their behaviour in front of people. No fucks given.
Yes Watkins pleaded right at the last second, with a court room full of people/jury selected and ready to and everything.

Bear, no he hasn’t, despite the evidence.

Reactions: 15
There is nothing comparable at all between Ian and Bear. Yes Bear has committed an awful crime to G, but it is nothing compared to Ian. And Ian plead guilty before he went to trial, unlike bear.
I think what she’s saying is he has that potential. And I fully agree. He’s depraved. There’s more to this guy it’s just what he’s been caught for that we know. What else was on the phone that disappeared? We know he wasn’t that ashamed of this crime, so quite extreme to get rid of a £1000 phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
25D6FD52-1E02-4B5A-9538-924AEB7F6AEE.png

HFF started the crappy trolling posts 37 minutes ago!
Anyhoo, it’s getting counter-attacked so all good!
Hehe Stephen Bear is trending on Twitter for all the wrong reasons. Jiz’s muff must be throbbing at the notoriety she craves!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I think what she’s saying is he has that potential. And I fully agree. He’s depraved. There’s more to this guy it’s just what he’s been caught for that we know.
Yep, tattlers know about his animal abuse and statistically thats a sign of someone dangerously lacking in empathy. He has potential to do much worse if given the opportunity.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I wonder if being at the trial this week and hearing everything in all its horrific detail will make Jizz wake up and smell the prostrate puncher.
Not a chance, all the time he's spent brainwashing her and dripping lies and poisen in her ear for the last year and a bit, she'll be doing the whole Mob Wife routine, standing by her man fat greasy vile munter

Im relieved it's going the way it is. He's too bleeping stupid to remember the lies he's told and blatant contradictions he's coming out with. He really is that stupid. He'll come out of there today in his Pat Butcher coat thinking he's a hero because he's too thick to understand that he's making an absolute mockery of himself. As usual

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not a chance, all the time he's spent brainwashing her and dripping lies and poisen in her ear for the last year and a bit, she'll be doing the whole Mob Wife routine, standing by her man fat greasy vile munter

Im relieved it's going the way it is. He's too bleeping stupid to remember the lies he's told and blatant contradictions he's coming out with. He really is that stupid. He'll come out of there today in his Pat Butcher coat thinking he's a hero because he's too thick to understand that he's making an absolute mockery of himself. As usual
If he goes to jail she will just ditch him for some other reality show failure.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Typical in the initial police interview to give ‘no comment’ responses, now he has had time to think up what he thinks are credible explanations but he just makes himself look like a guilty idiot.
But it may harm your defence if you fail to mention now, something you later rely on in court…….

Reactions: 10
Bears burner accounts on Twitter pulling in a shift presently - he’s an icon - she’s a slag…

Hope takes his family out for a nice meal this eve to repay all their hard graft…

Tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I doubt she's motivated by money.
I remember this when studying law at A Level, with civil law there is zero point suing someone who is skint. A civil court can only hand out punitive damages and if he has no money he can't pay. He's a 'man of straw' he hasn't got a pot to piss in.

Reactions: 10
27D30F1C-EA3F-4E0A-8087-8C2F24768170.jpeg

anyone see him shake the hand of his invisible friend at court today…?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.