Stephen Bear #22 Debts galore, bailiffs are gonna collect em, Jess is crying & Bear is blasting his rectum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember this when studying law at A Level, with civil law there is zero point suing someone who is skint. A civil court can only hand out punitive damages and if he has no money he can't pay. He's a 'man of straw' he hasn't got a pot to piss in.
So she is suing?? Would she not rather he got jailed? He looks like a drug dealer. Which probably means he hides his income and only has 100quid in the bank so wont have to pay for any damages...

Reactions: 8
List for tomorrow!
I asked earlier but didn’t get a response :( do you have to be there all day if you are in the public gallery or can you come and go as you please? I wouldn’t be able to be there all day but would be nice to see, even if to support Georgia!

Reactions: 4
You can go at any time. See the court usher who will show you where to go.

Sits from 10:00, lunch from 12:30ish till 14:00 then rises for the day around 16:30

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Seeing Jess described as an Instagram model made me spit my drink out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Just for info, Bear sports an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak watch in gold which must be fake (Thailand beach purchase) as they cost crazy money.
Jiz wears a jubilee bracelet for a Rolex Datejust, must also be fake as they cost 10k ish?
Anyway not a surprise!
i would be embarrassed to wear such obvious fakes. The links in the bracelets of Audemar Piguet, Rolex etc always lie flat with a smooth surface even when the bracelet is curved around the wrist. On Bear‘s fake AP you can see the edges of the links. It’s a rubbish, cheap, nasty copy, just who is he trying to impress? He is just tragic on every level. God I hope he gets what’s coming to him, he is just vile!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
i would be embarrassed to wear such obvious fakes. The links in the bracelets of Audemar Piguet, Rolex etc always lie flat with a smooth surface even when the bracelet is curved around the wrist. On Bear‘s fake AP you can see the edges of the links. It’s a rubbish, cheap, nasty copy, just who is he trying to impress? He is just tragic on every level. God I hope he gets what’s coming to him, he is just vile!
They are fake, they go through life lying and shitting on people without facing consequences. They believe they are better than they are. I don’t think they care really about any backlashes because they have a small close network of enablers.
Best we can hope is jail time which could provoke reflection at least but I doubt they are capable of remorse.

Reactions: 15
Sorry if already been mentioned but I haven't had time to read the whole thread. Are those twitter profiles allowed to post pics of Georgia , I know its obviously not a massive secret but with her wanting to be kept anon in the press I would have thought that would count?

Reactions: 1
So she is suing?? Would she not rather he got jailed? He looks like a drug dealer. Which probably means he hides his income and only has 100quid in the bank so wont have to pay for any damages...
For gods sake. Look into the basics of the legal system. The criminal and civil system are separate. He can be jailed by the criminal system and she can sue in the civil system (whether or not he’s found guilty as the burden of proof is different). It’s not her taking him to court on this occasion, it’s the Crown.

Reactions: 16
Sorry if already been mentioned but I haven't had time to read the whole thread. Are those twitter profiles allowed to post pics of Georgia , I know its obviously not a massive secret but with her wanting to be kept anon in the press I would have thought that would count?
It’s okay, She has waived anonymity. The Essex reporter has an article on it.

I remember this when studying law at A Level, with civil law there is zero point suing someone who is skint. A civil court can only hand out punitive damages and if he has no money he can't pay. He's a 'man of straw' he hasn't got a pot to piss in.
There’s value in the house. He’ll have put a decent deposit down on it. They can make him sell it.

Reactions: 13
I could have put money on him turning up at court like that. I hope he gets a custodial and I would give anything to be a fly on the wall when the reality hits him and he’s sat in a cell on his own, a fat, vulgar, sweaty, sex offender with no audience, no social media, nothing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He gives me Ian Watkins vibes……

The whole performance today with the Rolls Royce, the Tik Tok with the scarface music. The genuine belief from him that he is untouchable.

Scary.
When I first read this I thought you were making an OTT comparison, but actually, I think I get what you mean, the brazen attitude? Cocky and completely convinced he won't face punishment, and also doesn't see what he did as any big deal at all. I can imagine Stephen probably doesn't see a lot of sex crimes as a big deal tbh.

I'm pleased he turned up how he did today, I think it would have spoke volumes. He gave an accurate impression of himself without having to say a word. Even the most out there, scruffiest people make an effort to look presentable and more importantly- sombre for court. Its a serious occasion and you're supposed to look like you respect it as such.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Came running on here after seeing the pictures in the daily mail - omg 😂😂😂- like a cross between Arthur Daley and pound shop Hugh Hefner and where did he rent that Rolls Royce? What a wanker 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I honestly can’t believe that Jizz is supporting him. Especially as a SW herself surely what he has done goes against everything she believes in?? She moaned about someone posting her OF stuff recently as well which is basically what Bear has done (although much more severe)
She really is a dumb fuckin witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I honestly can’t believe that Jizz is supporting him. Especially as a SW herself surely what he has done goes against everything she believes in?? She moaned about someone posting her OF stuff recently as well which is basically what Bear has done (although much more severe)
She really is a dumb fuckin witch.
Well doesn't she look a twit like a used blow up doll in her pvc skirt and pink cankles on form. Honestly that pink suit the fur looks like del boy gone wrong. G looked very classy ready to get the job done increasing women's rights standing up to abusive men. X

Reactions: 11
Jizz won't ever leave bear but as soon as this is all over , whatever the outcome, he's definitely going to bin her.
Hes just been using her as she's a SW so in his head it makes him look the opposite to what he's being portrayed as 🤦‍♀️ and shes too thick to realise.
BTW, Georgia looked stunning today and jizz just looked like a tacky life-sized marshmallow!

Reactions: 21
When I first read this I thought you were making an OTT comparison, but actually, I think I get what you mean, the brazen attitude? Cocky and completely convinced he won't face punishment, and also doesn't see what he did as any big deal at all. I can imagine Stephen probably doesn't see a lot of sex crimes as a big deal tbh.

I'm pleased he turned up how he did today, I think it would have spoke volumes. He gave an accurate impression of himself without having to say a word. Even the most out there, scruffiest people make an effort to look presentable and more importantly- sombre for court. Its a serious occasion and you're supposed to look like you respect it as such.
Yes that’s what I was meaning 🥴
The brazen attitude, the lack of shits given, no remorse, no awareness of the situation etc.
All of this year the stuff he’s put out online with this impending case. I just get the same vibes from it.
But yes no comparisons to that monster.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.