Stephen Bear #22 Debts galore, bailiffs are gonna collect em, Jess is crying & Bear is blasting his rectum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he going to turn up in a rented rolls every day of the trial, or as things become more desperate & obvious that he’s guilty will the transport become worse? So on the day of sentencing he arrives in a moped & sidecar with Jizzy driving the moped
My money is on a Tuk Tuk by Wednesday……..

Like Arthur and Olive from On The Buses 😂 😂 😂
Olive from On The Buses was more attractive……….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is he going to turn up in a rented rolls every day of the trial, or as things become more desperate & obvious that he’s guilty will the transport become worse? So on the day of sentencing he arrives in a moped & sidecar with Jizzy driving the moped
By that point he will be giving Jess a backy on his push bike. Make sure ya got your helmets yer helmets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ellis on twitter:

A comment made by Stephen Bear on an Instagram story (just played to the court) hasn't aged well. He told his followers in 2020: "Of course it's not going to go to court, because it's not her, is it".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This could bring the Ars
The journalist doesn’t even know the girlfriend’s real name!
They cut her out the picture.Say what you see should have called her fishface.She makes a fool of herself hanging onto the emotionless earthworm.

Love that Bear wears pink to make the inside boys wink. All fur no knickers but they can call him Sharon.
Couldn’t make it more obvious he hates women.
He will be devastated to leave the ars destroyer 9000.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope they play those awful videos of him mocking her and him fake crying and pretending to be suicidal.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So if it wasn't her then who was it? Does he get so many women that he can't remember or has she mysteriously vanished with his phone?

Reactions: 9
This could bring the Ars

They cut her out the picture.Say what you see should have called her fishface.She makes a fool of herself hanging onto the emotionless earthworm.

Love that Bear wears pink to make the inside boys wink. All fur no knickers but they can call him Sharon.
Couldn’t make it more obvious he hates women.
He will be devastated to leave the ars destroyer 9000.
The thought of him putting in an app to the gov to get the drillmatic 3000 sent in to jail is sending me 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s absolutely rank and pathetic and I feel ashamed on behalf of all women with that skank that is clinging onto him. Can you IMAGINE being with someone that vile and evil and disgusting.

Reactions: 32
He'll be calling the Royce to pick him up from the front door. Probably finger Jizz on the way home too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s absolutely rank and pathetic and I feel ashamed on behalf of all women with that skank that is clinging onto him. Can you IMAGINE being with someone that vile and evil and disgusting.
I wonder if being at the trial this week and hearing everything in all its horrific detail will make Jizz wake up and smell the prostrate puncher.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It must be wuv❤😵😵😵😵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.