Stephen Bear #22 Debts galore, bailiffs are gonna collect em, Jess is crying & Bear is blasting his rectum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He gives me Ian Watkins vibes……

The whole performance today with the Rolls Royce, the Tik Tok with the scarface music. The genuine belief from him that he is untouchable.

Scary.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I think Ms Carey has proved this afternoon why she is so good. Fairly devastating first day for the defence…………..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really hope he posts on social media tonight, I think they have been watching him since day 1.

If he was being represented surely staying off social media would be the 1st thing they tell him to do.

I really hope they make an example of him 🤞🏻🤞🏻

He is absolutely vile, what women see in him I will never know.

Reactions: 23
So hard to keep up today, but honestly who the duck does he think he is. He’s bleeping deranged turning up to court thinking he’s huggy bear. What a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Pretty sure he can't stay off social media. If he doesn't go to jail now then he will when he breaks his conditions.

Reactions: 13
Typical in the initial police interview to give ‘no comment’ responses, now he has had time to think up what he thinks are credible explanations but he just makes himself look like a guilty idiot.

What’s the plan tomorrow? Today the prosecution made their case?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Typical in the initial police interview to give ‘no comment’ responses, now he has had time to think up what he thinks are credible explanations but he just makes himself look like a guilty idiot.

What’s the plan tomorrow? Today the prosecution made their case?
Suspect the prosecution will finish up in the morning. Break for lunch. Judge has another matter listed after lunch but might squeeze the defence opening in depending on all the fannying about

Reactions: 9
He gives me Ian Watkins vibes……

The whole performance today with the Rolls Royce, the Tik Tok with the scarface music. The genuine belief from him that he is untouchable.

Scary.
There is nothing comparable at all between Ian and Bear. Yes Bear has committed an awful crime to G, but it is nothing compared to Ian. And Ian plead guilty before he went to trial, unlike bear.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.