Stephen Bear #22 Debts galore, bailiffs are gonna collect em, Jess is crying & Bear is blasting his rectum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biggest question:

What the f*ck will he be wearing tomorrow after that horror show today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jizz won't ever leave bear but as soon as this is all over , whatever the outcome, he's definitely going to bin her.
Hes just been using her as she's a SW so in his head it makes him look the opposite to what he's being portrayed as 🤦‍♀️ and shes too thick to realise.
BTW, Georgia looked stunning today and jizz just looked like a tacky life-sized marshmallow!
I was about to say exactly the same thing but you took the words out of my mouth. Been saying for a long long time, he has only been with her this long out of desperation and because he has to.

He would never of stuck with someone like her for so long had this been a couple of years ago. She isn’t famous or attractive enough. He needs to have a woman by his side to make him look better for the trial.

No one else will touch him with a barge pole, I think she genuinely does love him and she is a bit star struck. Like you said, regardless of the outcome at the end he will absolutely finish her because he will have no use for her anymore. It will be the best thing for her in the long run, hopefully we won’t ever see her again. But unfortunately all she will be left with is all the botched surgery.

Reactions: 19
.... here's Pater & Mater , off to 'The Red Lion ' for a swift half 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20221203-232930_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was about to say exactly the same thing but you took the words out of my mouth. Been saying for a long long time, he has only been with her this long out of desperation and because he has to.

He would never of stuck with someone like her for so long had this been a couple of years ago. She isn’t famous or attractive enough. He needs to have a woman by his side to make him look better for the trial.

No one else will touch him with a barge pole, I think she genuinely does love him and she is a bit star struck. Like you said, regardless of the outcome at the end he will absolutely finish her because he will have no use for her anymore. It will be the best thing for her in the long run, hopefully we won’t ever see her again. But unfortunately all she will be left with is all the botched surgery.
Shes literally just a 'rent-a-girlfriend' except shes paying him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I think the main (and only IMHO) reason he has stayed with Jess is that she is financially supporting him. He'd be fucked without her.

Reactions: 25
I asked earlier but didn’t get a response :( do you have to be there all day if you are in the public gallery or can you come and go as you please? I wouldn’t be able to be there all day but would be nice to see, even if to support Georgia!
And dont worry about not knowing when to stand or anything. Follow the lead of the barristers.

Basic rule of thumb is when the judge stands everyone else does

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t know if Georgia reads here, but if she does I would like her to know that I think she’s incredibly brave.
what she is doing, standing up to this arseholes treatment of her is a powerful message to the many women who have suffered similar & might be afraid to report it. Keep going girl, with your head high. You have the support of all of us chinmates who willbe cheering when you take down that pair of whiffy hoes ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 79
As if he’s just posted on IG trying to be all Barry big potato’s about today - he will never learn even if he does get sent down if he gets off he will think he’s untouchable and that just doesn’t ‘bear’ thinking about 🥴

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.