Stephen Bear #22 Debts galore, bailiffs are gonna collect em, Jess is crying & Bear is blasting his rectum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree with this. BUT, at least if he is convicted of this (custodial or otherwise), it will put him on the register. For how long, will be determined by the sentence he receives .
That's what I'm holding out for, I can't get my hopes up about custodial, but being put on the SOR is going to cause him all sorts of tit

Reactions: 22
If he HAS got representation I doubt they would let him appear in his own defence.

If he’s representing himself then take a seat and order more popcorn

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If he HAS got representation I doubt they would let him appear in his own defence.

If he’s representing himself then take a seat and order more popcorn
But surely they couldn't stop him if he insisted? Strongly advise but not forbid, surely?

Edit - spelling

Reactions: 4
But surely they couldn't stop him if he insisted? Strongly advise but nor forbid, surely?
Correct. They cant stop him.

But the conversation would be something along the lines of: Jesus, Mary & Joseph and the wee donkey, DON’T

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Quick poll Chinmates - do you think either him or Jizz will post on socials tonight…?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She must be mortified sharing all this and knowing there will be public interest.

Will be interesting to see what BearFaceLiar and Jizzle post this evening.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She must be mortified sharing all this and knowing there will be public interest.

Probably an OF special of him knocking one out in the court toilets.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Judge will be pissed if he has to deal with a contempt application first thing in the morning…………

Reactions: 14
That's what I'm holding out for, I can't get my hopes up about custodial, but being put on the SOR is going to cause him all sorts of tit
He will absolutely get custodial. IT's not like he has a pot to piss in to pay a fine.

Reactions: 11
Is he going to turn up in a rented rolls every day of the trial, or as things become more desperate & obvious that he’s guilty will the transport become worse? So on the day of sentencing he arrives in a moped & sidecar with Jizzy driving the moped

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is he going to turn up in a rented rolls every day of the trial, or as things become more desperate & obvious that he’s guilty will the transport become worse? So on the day of sentencing he arrives in a moped & sidecar with Jizzy driving the moped
Like Arthur and Olive from On The Buses 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.