Stephen Bear #22 Debts galore, bailiffs are gonna collect em, Jess is crying & Bear is blasting his rectum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missing my point - anyone legally trained would be representing him with a version that makes sense and not a version where he is digging his own grave. Which is why I assume he is representing himself
I think it would have been mentioned by the reporter by now if there was no defence solicitor.
He has already given his account under criminal caution. A solicitor can’t coach someone on how to get off of an offence (if they are guilty) as they would be complicit in their perjury. So, they need to go with what he said. They can do it while rolling their eyes though.

Reactions: 6
Georgia's statement is showing what a manipulative twit he is. Becomes more compassionate when she's showing distress over a situation he created. Absolute prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So she even told him that she would go to the police if he distributed the video! She told him he could go to prison. And he still did it.
i cannot get my head around how anybody could defend this waste of oxygen.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Omg he turned up in a rented rolls. Just when I think he can’t get more pathetic he outdoes himself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it would have been mentioned by the reporter by now if there was no defence solicitor.
He has already given his account under criminal caution. A solicitor can’t coach someone on how to get off of an offence (if they are guilty) as they would be complicit in their perjury. So, they need to go with what he said. They can do it while rolling their eyes though.
I usually lurk on this thread.
Surely he wouldn't be allowed to cross examine her if he was representing himself?

Reactions: 6
You would think so yeh! Surely rolling their eyes at each statement of bullshit. Each sentence contradicts the one previous.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have never hated someone as much as I hate Bear. I hope he goes down and gets torn apart (wheyyy!) in prison!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You would think so yeh! Surely rolling their eyes at each statement of bullshit. Each sentence contradicts the one previous.
Honestly they’d go for a drink together afterwards and say what an idiot the defendant was. They are just doing their job.

Reactions: 7
I would think that to be Danny .. he's not following him and seems to be blanking Stevo
Definitely. Danny doesn’t want to get dragged down by this given he’s successful in his own right. But unfortunately he egged Stephen on for years up to this point.
he’s only stopped supporting him when it was no longer in his own interests. He was happy enough to do it when he thought it was a route to making the whole family famous. He was always horrible to The exs when it didn’t work out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.