Stephen Bear #22 Debts galore, bailiffs are gonna collect em, Jess is crying & Bear is blasting his rectum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I so hope he takes the stand. Not always good for a defendant but I don't think he'll be able to resist.

Reactions: 12
They had a laugh about it and she was showing her friends? So is he claiming that G was sharing a video of him having sex with some other girl…. If the girl in the video isn’t G?? 🤣🤣
Someone above asked if he’s representing himself… he must be?? Anyone legal with half a brain would have noticed the contradictory version of events.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t keep up with this so let me get this straight
- he says he wasn’t her he hadn’t even seen her since Thailand
- he says it was her but they laughed about the footage & she was the one WhatsApping it to people
- he says he didn’t upload the video anywhere
- yet his Twitter showed an advert for the video including a still from it.
- when questioned about uploading he didn’t deny it but replied ‘no comment’
- she effected his mental health but he was the voicenoting her calling her a bleep & a lier
- he has nothing to hide but his phone magically disappeared.

is that about it chinmates?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
They should play the video of him going to pretend to kill himself while mocking her. That was vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
G is diagnosed with ADHD as well. That doesn’t matter but destroying someone’s mental health who already struggles daily doesn’t look good. G could have done anything to herself after everything she’s been through. I really feel for her, Bear and Jess have mocked her so badly and I pray I pray I bleeping pray, Bear gets sent to prison. Please let it happen!!!!

Reactions: 24
We all know it's Georgia Harrison though. Her name was all over the media from the start and she's mentioned it herself. Making her anonymous at this late stage is pointless.
They can’t change the whole law just because you don’t like it Becky. My Mum doesn’t knew who the victim is, would you like to tell her?

Just read she has waived her right to anonymity in relation to the case. So we don’t need to be distracted by that anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This idiot is going to completely Bury himself with so many contradicting statements. I love it.

As a side note, it came out in the JD/AH trial that whoever submitted the video of JD slamming cupboards had to be whoever took the video. As they had copyright over it.

Surely the same thing applies here? Its Bears CCTV, so how would someone else have gotten ahold of it to publish it? And to his socials and platforms no less? Can he seriously not smell his own bullshit.

Reactions: 25
They had a laugh about it and she was showing her friends? So is he claiming that G was sharing a video of him having sex with some other girl…. If the girl in the video isn’t G?? 🤣🤣
Someone above asked if he’s representing himself… he must be?? Anyone legal with half a brain would have noticed the contradictory version of events.
Yes but they represent Bear. They have to give his version.
the only reason they could go against is if Bear tells them he’s guilty but going to plead not guilty. Then the defence solicitor could step down from the case but wouldn’t be able to say why.

Reactions: 4
The great thing is that Bear genuinely thinks he is clever. Watching him being taking down by somebody who actually is (and god forbid a woman too!) is fabulous! He must dislike her!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Yes but they represent Bear. They have to give his version.
the only reason they could go against is if Bear tells them he’s guilty but going to plead not guilty. Then the defence solicitor could step down from the case but wouldn’t be able to say why.
Missing my point - anyone legally trained would be representing him with a version that makes sense and not a version where he is digging his own grave. Which is why I assume he is representing himself

Reactions: 8
I imagine he struggled to get representation? He has no money and he is so guilty I can’t imagine many lawyers thought they could a not guilty verdict and also a lack of payment …? His arrogance and stupidity at ‘ losing the phone ‘ says that he thought he was going to walk.

If he doesn’t have any legal representation he will just have yes people telling him he’s going to get off and therefore he’s not taken it seriously ( jazz and mum and dad )

Reactions: 14
The great thing is that Bear genuinely thinks he is clever.
that’s the thing he does think he’s clever! He’s had Piss Bag Pete & Sandpaper face Sandra telling him how great he is because he’s been on TV. Jizzy who appears to be mentally compromised with more cankles than brains. Looking at the company he keeps he probably thinks he’s Einstein in comparison. He genuinely thinks he’s going to outsmart these lawyers & Jury because he’s mentioned mental ‘elf.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.