Stephen Bear #22 Debts galore, bailiffs are gonna collect em, Jess is crying & Bear is blasting his rectum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMHO (and Iā€™m NOT a lawyer) it falls into Category 1 (Raised harm AND Raised Culpablity). Unless there is some spectacular mitigation that is presented, I can see it being at the bottom end of the custody range - possibly suspended - but then his breach of bail and all the tit heā€™s posted on Instagram are likely to go against him

There are also the disclosure offences to be taken into account in the sentencing excercise. So the judge will be looking at totality, concurrent and consecutive sentences. Not an esay job any day of the week, but at least there are no discounts to take into account!
I totally agree with this. BUT, at least if he is convicted of this (custodial or otherwise), it will put him on the register. For how long, will be determined by the sentence he receives .

Reactions: 11
I dunno. I think blokes will hate him. Theyā€™ll also need to have picked jurors who donā€™t have any preconceptions of him. Maybe more of the women who showed up watch reality tv and know of him. Could be more mature people who again, will hate him.

Victims of sexual crimes have a right to anonymity. Whether we know who she is or not, itā€™s still her right to not have it repeated everywhere.
We all know it's Georgia Harrison though. Her name was all over the media from the start and she's mentioned it herself. Making her anonymous at this late stage is pointless.

Reactions: 4
Can't believe this is the day that brought all of us together. Love you guys šŸ˜˜šŸ˜‚šŸ˜Š
This made me smile! I'm off work currently with the flu and feeling extremely sorry for myself! I also can't beleiev how many posts there have been since yesterday! Catching up now

• Heart
Reactions: 13
regardless of outcome today, heā€™s never going to return to tv or influencing - no one will touch him after this. So at least there is this as a consequence.
Wish heā€™d bloody go back to roofing and disappear though, rather than continuing to flaunt his tagine shaped nonfunctional penis around
I'd love for him to go back to roofing if it means there is a chance he could plummet head first off of one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
We all know it's Georgia Harrison though. Her name was all over the media from the start and she's mentioned it herself. Making her anonymous at this late stage is pointless.
There will be people out there who don't know who she is though, its possible that members of the Jury haven't heard of either of them.
Will also be so that there are no prejudices against G, we all know people can be judgy as f*ck.

Reactions: 6
He will say anything .
The Prosecution wasn't born yesterday.
Not were the Jurors or the Judge.

Reactions: 13
bleeping prick. I hope they share the videos he made mocking her, the jail dress up etc. Clearly contradicts what he says the twit
Very good point.

Stephen Bear ā€œflies in the face of common senseā€ for next thread title! So succinct but brutal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.