Stephen Bear #22 Debts galore, bailiffs are gonna collect em, Jess is crying & Bear is blasting his rectum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope for the sake of Georgia and many others that they make an example of this piece of tit. Hopefully it will encourage other girls to come forward and give these sex offenders/ narcissists creeps what they deserve .

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Surely if he was making money off the distribution it’s got to be custodial imho x
IMHO (and I’m NOT a lawyer) it falls into Category 1 (Raised harm AND Raised Culpablity). Unless there is some spectacular mitigation that is presented, I can see it being at the bottom end of the custody range - possibly suspended - but then his breach of bail and all the tit he’s posted on Instagram are likely to go against him

There are also the disclosure offences to be taken into account in the sentencing excercise. So the judge will be looking at totality, concurrent and consecutive sentences. Not an esay job any day of the week, but at least there are no discounts to take into account!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Typical nark, walking contradiction?

Which version is it?! Its not G, he hadn't seen her for months & the girl in the video is clearly someone else..... or G knew she was being recorded and consented to the sharing?! Jesus Christ - he wouldn't know the truth if it was shoved up his ass!

Reactions: 25
I can’t actually stand how insufferable he will be if he gets off with this. He’s the most vile creature and he will be lording it if he gets away with this - absolute scumbag

Reactions: 17
IMHO (and I’m NOT a lawyer) it falls into Category 1 (Raised harm AND Raised Culpablity). Unless there is some spectacular mitigation that is presented, I can see it being at the bottom end of the custody range - possibly suspended - but then his breach of bail and all the tit he’s posted on Instagram are likely to go against him
I can't see that there ARE any mitigating circumstances. That along with the raised harm and culpability - I'm holding out for a short custodial!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I would be fairly shocked if the judge puts him into the category of “you’re a young man who has made a mistake and I see no point in applying a custodial sentence”
I’m pretty sure he must be thinking “you’re a twit. And whatever happens in the next two days I’ve decided you’re going to jail”

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wish they could play other Instagram videos to court of all his piss taking antics from this year

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would be fairly shocked if the judge puts him into the category of “you’re a young man who has made a mistake and I see no point in applying a custodial sentence”
I think Ms Carey has already seen that off by showing the Instagram videos and Whatsapp messages…………….

Reactions: 10
Wish they could play other Instagram videos to court of all his piss taking antics from this year
The prosecution may have looked at some of them, in order to formulate their ideas of approach

Reactions: 2
So this is his defence - he didn't upload it. Hope the CPS prove otherwise...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.