Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has Joe got to take Belle to get his teeth done? St. Stacey mum of the year obviously can't cope yet again then she will be on later with something sickly like sorry i was so quiet yesterday we spent the whole day just enjoying Belle still can't believe we've had one whole year of you blah blah blah
Stacey can’t look after Belle, she’s too busy selling/conning people into buying tit, and spending time with her favourite child!

Reactions: 16
There is only so much I can take of her gawping at the camera with that grin while sladdering stuff either on her hair or face to sell. I won't be buying iconic or rehab or anything she promotes to sell.

Plus he is getting gifted the work on his teeth.............they can well afford to get anything they want done to their teeth or anything else. He should have paid and then said I was offered a gift but I am going to give it to someone who needs it more. Such bleeping greed between the whole lot of them. They are just going to make him look more orange

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
But it’s ok. She mentioned the word sustainability the other day so that makes it all ok.
bleep
She couldn’t spell sustainability let alone have a clue what it means. It’s like all the tat she ‘creates’ (and I use the word incredibly loosely) for ITS, she bleats on and on about them being made from recycled fabrics and how it’s so important to her but I’d love to actually stop her and ask ‘but why Stacey? Why? Why is it so important?’ and see what she comes up with. 🤔

It's all very well parroting the right phrases and making out you give a tit but when all your actions contradict this, like having your one and two year old in at least three personalised (as in so they can’t just be handed down) outfit changes for a birthday party; pffffttt says it all really. 😖

I don’t think she actually gives a flying duck about anyone but herself and her clan; her and that scabby sister of hers taking off to Jamaica on a plane full of people when they had at best some lurgy and at worst Covid kinda shows you the people they are. Still, if it gets people on side and more importantly she thinks it’ll make her more money then Stacey will spout whatever lies she needs to, duplicitous twit she is. 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Surprised they haven’t blagged a free set of implants for Belle end!
It’ll be Stacey’s dad’s turn for free teeth next!

It’s disgusting that a wealthy family with millions in the bank think it’s ok to say yes to free dental care and teeth & free £46k holidays when there is a dental crisis and cost of living crisis. They should be saying no more and start helping the economy by actually spending money, especially those small businesses that Stacey claims to live so much (only because they gift her!) 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Every day something even more unsavoury comes up about this awful family. There's nothing they won't sell, nothing they won't accept for free, what kind of message are they sending to their children FFS? :(
They would sell their soil to the devil if they could

Reactions: 13
We know he had his teeth done ages ago and it would have been bad enough then, but just when the lack of NHS dentists is in the news daily, and some people are having to resort to pulling out their own teeth, he decides to show how he’s had thousands of pounds worth of cosmetic dental work done for free! They really haven’t a fecking clue! Totally oblivious to the real world!

Reactions: 30
Maybe they should put Joe's cardigan in the dishwasher cause they certainly don't put it In the washing machine. He hasn't had it off him since he got it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why has Joe got to take Belle to get his teeth done? St. Stacey mum of the year obviously can't cope yet again then she will be on later with something sickly like sorry i was so quiet yesterday we spent the whole day just enjoying Belle still can't believe we've had one whole year of you blah blah blah
it's just pure attention seeking, how is the dentist supposed to do their job efficiently when you've got your kid right there - not like she's older and could sit quietly. It's a dentist not a f'ing creche. If you're getting something for free at least have the respect to turn up ready to go and not make the persons job more difficult than it needs to be :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ergh the arguing over the dishwasher. She’s so aggressive.
plus wasn’t it a few years back fairy had this all over instagram as an ad? Dont be shocked in a day or so she’s suddenly had a call from fairy explaining exactly how to use the dishwasher and a link to a free sample 🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Well bang goes her dishwasher tab deal or will we be seeing her pushing the same ones all the other zlebs were last year? “Omg i take it all back (hysterical laughter) these are life savers guys!”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Old Davey boy needs to reign it in with his grifting and constant tagging of brands in the hope he gets their attention and freebies.
Infact he needs to duck off completely. The whole lot of them do.
His stories were just embarrassing today.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Every day something even more unsavoury comes up about this awful family. There's nothing they won't sell, nothing they won't accept for free, what kind of message are they sending to their children FFS? :(
As long as the canapés aren't unsavoury all will be OK 🤣

Back on topic can someone please remind Stacey she has 3 sons and a step son and pray to the insta powers that deviant Daves page gets shut down

Reactions: 9
Remember Joe filming himself spinning around in a car a while back? I’ve just seen that advert for Worlds Most Dangerous Roads starting late this month so they’ll both be out and about promoting their new shows in the next couple of weeks

Reactions: 6
Who folds their towels in front of the toilet on the floor? Dirty witch.
1000016697.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.