Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she is Mari Quando now (apologies if spelling is incorrect- the woman who became famous for folding about 10 or 12 years ago) so on trend 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She posted her iconic add today on her Instagram page.. that’s fine no problem poor Stacey need the money but she made it she recorded it today wearing her PINK Cardigan .. if you look at her nails they are pink not red tips valentines she has now!!! Why lying? Why pretending she recorded it today?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She posted her iconic add today on her Instagram page.. that’s fine no problem poor Stacey need the money but she made it she recorded it today wearing her PINK Cardigan .. if you look at her nails they are pink not red tips valentines she has now!!! Why lying? Why pretending she recorded it today?
PS: her phone is still broke .. probably waiting for a freebie phone!

Reactions: 8
Who the duck wants to see her folding Joes kecks on a Friday night or any night!! She’s must be really bored that Mandy has put all the pickles to bed and Joe isn’t there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’ll be Stacey’s dad’s turn for free teeth next!

It’s disgusting that a wealthy family with millions in the bank think it’s ok to say yes to free dental care and teeth & free £46k holidays when there is a dental crisis and cost of living crisis. They should be saying no more and start helping the economy by actually spending money, especially those small businesses that Stacey claims to live so much (only because they gift her!) 😡
A close up of dirty Dave’s teeth on SM would be the final straw for me. If he gets free nashers simply for being the father of a child exploiting grifter then I’m done with Social Media 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She probably hasn’t replaced the cream carpet, it’s just turned grey from their general filthyness.
How many times we have seen her and the kids with dirty socks??? You are right they turned the carpet grey from their general filthyness 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
A close up of dirty Dave’s teeth on SM would be the final straw for me. If he gets free nashers simply for being the father of a child exploiting grifter then I’m done with Social Media 😡
Hes had it before , his gnashers treatments for the last three years have been courtesy of their begging . Utter cunts, the lot of them..........

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.