Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She so wanted a Valentine's baby didn't she? As if a 1 year old is even going to be bothered about all that fuss, never mind remember anything about it.
So extra as per usual.

Screenshot_20240206_233539_InsMate.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Im sick of seeing that Wild deodrant being advertised by every bloody freeloading influencer. I don’t believe for one minute they actually use it. Another one that sells it is sickly sweet Bylaurenmcdermott- she’ll sell anything too. These influencers are just so disingenuous
Stacey's best friend Charlotte Greedy also works (maybe worked) with Wild so a bit of a stab in the back for her.

Anyway, Stacey didn't even look like she knew how to use it, I'm sure she was twisting it the srong way.

Reactions: 11
If she lights those candles, Pickle Cottage will go up like a rocket.
What with all the Airwick she’s got chugging out to hide the unwashed bodies, stale fag smoke and Christ knows what other stenches that lurk around that house coupled with the overpriced, unnecessary ‘hair perfume’ she’s constantly spritzing over herself and trying to flog, Pickle Cottage must be ready to go up like a tinder box! 😖

If she lights all those candles I can imagine there’ll be an almighty whoooooosh before she recreates a scene from ‘The Towering Inferno’. Still, it’s good to know she’s totally focussed on what Belle wants for her birthday party… oh wait… 😳🤦‍♀️
😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She so wanted a Valentine's baby didn't she? As if a 1 year old is even going to be bothered about all that fuss, never mind remember anything about it.
So extra as per usual.

View attachment 2740788
Hope they don't light those candles or pickle cottage will go up like a tinder box. It's far too over the top for a 1 year old it's more like a set up for some head about to propose to some plastic faced instagrammer 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How ironic she’s advertising deodorant when she’s such a dirty cow. Just shows they will give that brand to anyone to flog! I did try it during lockdown but wasn’t impressed. I’m amazed it’s still being sold on insta - you can get it in Sainsbury’s now.
That birthday table is so tacky, she has no sense of style at all!

Reactions: 13
Wonder if that ‘Wild’ deodorant is as bad as this diffuser I stupidly bought reduced to £4 in Asda? Don’t waste your cash folks! As it’s still winter I was totally sucked in by the wording on the back, I’ve circled it in red. Soon as I opened it I knew I’d cocked up big style! Yuck, it’s like an old lady’s perfume. Have relegated it to the toilet to cover up my bloke’s sprout farts! 💨 😷 🚽 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Wonder if that ‘Wild’ deodorant is as bad as this diffuser I stupidly bought reduced to £4 in Asda? Don’t waste your cash folks! As it’s still winter I was totally sucked in by the wording on the back, I’ve circled it in red. Soon as I opened it I knew I’d cocked up big style! Yuck, it’s like an old lady’s perfume. Have relegated it to the toilet to cover up my bloke’s sprout farts! 💨 😷 🚽 🤮
Sweet winter rose = the smell of an unwashed toddler wearing a day old nappy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Cute outfits - but why can't birthday girl Belle have her very own dress? Why does she have to twin with her big sister?

Reactions: 24
Just why on earth does Rose have to have a top on saying Belle is one? Has the whole family got them on for the day for a 7pm grid post I wonder? It's just weird to me. We know Belle is 1 ffs.

Screenshot_20240207_164706_InsMate.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Outfits are awful so tacky and cheap looking as for her picky tea where have the heart balloons and flowers gone and why is dirty Dave in Coventry? I know he was there on Sunday but i would have thought as grandad he would be there today?

Reactions: 23
Outfits are awful so tacky and cheap looking as for her picky tea where have the heart balloons and flowers gone and why is dirty Dave in Coventry? I know he was there on Sunday but i would have thought as grandad he would be there today?
Probably got the chance of a shag in Coventry.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Hey guys, been a while since I've lurked on here as I've been invested in the ashslifestories and gayle drama over on ash huish page! .. where is mad mick these days??? Has he been thrown in the annex and never to be seen again???
Sorry forgot to blur faces.. can't even delete 😔

Reactions: 2
I think the whole thing celebration / party happened on Sunday. Dave alluded to the fact that he wasn't allowed to post anything about it until today. Stacey will of course pretend it's all today...

Reactions: 16
Some old stinking hand wash and soap dispenser I think. He can shove that where the sun don't shine
The sad thing is there desperate sheep who will buy that thinking they will get an in with Skanky!! Or be telling their friends oh I bought Stacy dad soap or whatever tit it is he’s plugging, tag the pair of cunts in the hope they share it to their stories that they’ve bought it
---
I think the whole thing celebration / party happened on Sunday. Dave alluded to the fact that he wasn't allowed to post anything about it until today. Stacey will of course pretend it's all today...
It’s really sad that she lives her life like this, anyone who follows the dad or the sister which I would imagine to be a lot of her sheep will know they party was on Sunday! So who’s she trying to kid, or did they have 2 parties 1 on Sunday for all their families and then 1 today just for the clampits & pickles?? Also in her post she says sisters loves her she knows she’s only got 2 daughters

Reactions: 8
Three different custom outfits for both girls on Belle's birthday?! That's so wasteful.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.