Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for Rose!! On the first picture it’s look like a bold patch ( from constant heat curl wand and the products she keeps putting on her baby hair)and the second one you can see her hair is starting going brownish .. wonder what her real hair colour is, as Stacey filters her soooo much

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for Rose!! On the first picture it’s look like a bold patch ( from constant heat curl wand and the products she keeps putting on her baby hair)and the second one you can see her hair is starting going brownish .. wonder what her real hair colour is, as Stacey filters her soooo much
I say St. Stacey uses Sun In (or whatever the modern day equivalent is) in her hair. Rose will be getting highlights in primary school for sure.

Reactions: 8
Couldn’t really care if she smokes, HOWEVER, she never sits in her garden after a tough day (again how tough exactly is it when you are a multi millionaire with staff) saying oooh just having 10 mins & a fag to wind down. She completely tries to hide this & in turn tries to create a separate image of who she really is. She is not wholesome, she does not craft daily, she creates content & uses multiple pre records. It’s literally all smoke & mirrors with this bleep
Exactly, this👏👏👏👏👏 We don’t care if she smokes but she is making herself look like “Wonderwomen” and how she can get fit by going to gym after having 5 kids( now we all know it’s cigarettes and Ozempic) She makes normal mums who follows her - feel like crap!!! Because is Stacey can do it why they can’t !!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Blimey…now her and Hinch are even doing competitive Daffodils cuttings from their own gardens 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She makes normal mums who follows her - feel like crap!!! Because is Stacey can do it why they can’t !!
Honestly anyone who lets SSS make them feel like crap, needs to have a word with themselves.

I fully get what you are saying but they need to open their eyes and see how lax and careless, if not downright dangerous her parenting is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
One thing I discovered from the smoking photos is that her eyes actually do open. 😁

They are not permanently screwed up the way she does when she bares the tombstone teeth smiles.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.