Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see she’s remembered Harry exists. I wonder if we’ll see this on her account as they’ve given her a freebie and discount code too

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Nice to see she’s remembered Harry exists. I wonder if we’ll see this on her account as they’ve given her a freebie and discount code too
Love Rose's blonde curls in this....oh yeah they don't exist irl do they

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck sakes I zoomed in to try and see what is on the very end……it’s feeeooohhh the dead dog with a halo 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Roess looks like she's about 10 it's nothing like her either

Reactions: 12
Just watched camper van story. Do people really watch those kinds of stories and genuinely think they are genuine moments and not totally set up?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Begging for a large campervan….joe & Stacey’s management team will be busy contacting all companies that rent out campervan to get it for free for them. They are such a shameless family. Not showing their children that in order to have nice things in life you need to work and be true and honest. They will raise children who will be as entitled and expect things for free just like their parents, aunt (label sister) and grandad too

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her kids are going to be right attention seeking whores for the camera in the future as they’re so used to having it shoved in their face!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.