Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even on belles first birthday it's always about that little gremlin rose.

Better get used to it Belle. You are forever going to be in her shadow

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She has also posted a speaking story about it this morning too.
Stacey doesn't even tag £40k gifted holidays, of course she's not going to tag a small business who have been kind enough to customise a top for her child.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
She likes to give the impression she is a champion of small businesses. I could understand a lot of influencers get inundated with gifted stuff and probably forget who sent what but those tops are clearly personalised and most likely have a tag inside. Also she tagged one of the small businesses but not the other… what makes you promote one small business over another ay

Reactions: 16
I'll just keep it here...
This is so true. These influencers who use their kids for content have NO idea what type of person is watching or indeed commenting. The likes of Stacey clearly don’t care -they see their kids as £££££££££ and a way to increase their engagement stats and attract family brands

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Having finally seen the birthday photos I can’t help wondering what all the fuss was about! Absolutely nothing special 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I'll just keep it here...
So so true!!! But Stacey doesn’t give a duck!! It’s all about money 💴 she sell everything and everyone!
Kids, sister, Nan, dogs, her body .. if she could she would sell Harry her stepson but luckily she can’t .. she doesn’t care some weird blokes downloading and saving picture of her kids in nappies , half naked !!!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Gifted 🤯 Like he can’t afford his own bloody teeth. Grifting cnuts, more horse gnashers incoming, they all just need to duck off.
And yet there’s families out there that can’t even afford basic, routine dental care but sure let these freeloading millionaires get unnecessary, purely cosmetic dentistry for FREE 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 52
Gifted 🤯 Like he can’t afford his own bloody teeth. Grifting cnuts, more horse gnashers incoming, they all just need to duck off.
Wasn’t this done a while ago? I’m sure it was discussed on here when they were on holiday, I think, because his teeth were suddenly gleaming in photos?

Reactions: 21
Wasn’t this done a while ago? I’m sure it was discussed on here when they were on holiday, I think, because his teeth were suddenly gleaming in photos?
Yes and a tattler confirmed it a few weeks back

Reactions: 12
Even his new teeth and new Brillo pad hair wouldn't make me want to touch him with a barge pole he's nothing but a smelly looking arse hole

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Every day something even more unsavoury comes up about this awful family. There's nothing they won't sell, nothing they won't accept for free, what kind of message are they sending to their children FFS? :(

Reactions: 20
Why has Joe got to take Belle to get his teeth done? St. Stacey mum of the year obviously can't cope yet again then she will be on later with something sickly like sorry i was so quiet yesterday we spent the whole day just enjoying Belle still can't believe we've had one whole year of you blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why has Joe got to take Belle to get his teeth done? St. Stacey mum of the year obviously can't cope yet again then she will be on later with something sickly like sorry i was so quiet yesterday we spent the whole day just enjoying Belle still can't believe we've had one whole year of you blah blah blah
Surprised they haven’t blagged a free set of implants for Belle end!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.