Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vix49

Ok the goss on last night 😆
Firstly, took him ages to get in as production didn’t know who he was. They kept putting him to the side until he could show a ticket and was frantically on his phone 😆😆

Then was just wandering around the bar area and going out to smoke. I saw him talking to a woman at the door who was obviously looking for her husband and he said maybe he’d left her and proceeded to tell her she was fit & didn’t look her age! She looked very uncomfortable (he also told her he was Stacie’s dad) 🤢

Any woman that went near he went out of his way to chat to. Told my friend that Stacey & Joe get invited to dancing on ice but never want to go so he comes instead.

Somehow got into the wrap party and was just wandering around aimlessly.

So peeps I can guarantee you we’re all 100% spot on about the guy!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

mrandell66

She is registered through Livewire Business Management. Not good. This bothers me because people like her deify the NHS - ‘support the NHS’ etc, but use unethical schemes to pay as little tax as possible, thus depriving vital public services.
---
She made £3M last year and I *estimate* paid £375k tax. If she was PAYE (like the rest of us), she would have paid approx £1.3M.
---
Also, I will be conducting a FULL audit of her social media tomorrow on behalf of the ASA and reporting any and all breaches

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

orangehead

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion - She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre.

(with slight credit to Steve Miller Band 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

JamJar

Fucks sake, I’m so fucking angry at these fucking idiots. I live in the Highlands and there’s a huge problem with camper cans parking up wherever they want. Parking in a church car park is not acceptable! What if there was a funeral on the morning they were there and people can’t park because these selfish arseholes are parked up in the car park. It’s so fucking disrespectful. Don’t even get me started on the moaning that everything is shut. Thanks for advertising Scotland so badly.
They have the perfect platform to promote responsible motor home travelling and they’ve just chucked it in the bin. Actually raging 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Vix49

Guys …. I’ll message more tomorrow but omg tonight I was at the dancing on ice final and Stacey’s dad was there. He’s horrific!!!!! Literally such a grim grim man, flirting with anyone who went near him and telling everyone he was Stacey’s dad

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Gifted 🤯 Like he can’t afford his own bloody teeth. Grifting cnuts, more horse gnashers incoming, they all just need to fuck off.
And yet there’s families out there that can’t even afford basic, routine dental care but sure let these freeloading millionaires get unnecessary, purely cosmetic dentistry for FREE 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 52

Picklelily

VIP Member
“I’m an amazing mum”

Is that why you filter your children’s hair so it’s not ginger!?

Is that why at least 2 of your children live in a separate building?

Is that why your children are constantly filthy?

Is that why you constantly do dangerous DIYs where they can get too?

Is that why you use them for engagement?

Is that why you have clear preferences? We all know Rose is the golden child and Leighton ranks bottom.

None of this is “trying your best”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

TJR

Holy fucking teeth! Also what's with the fuzzy black hair? No wonder he's always got that grotty cap on 🤣
1000017180.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

mammaof3

VIP Member
They've gone to Skye guys.

Parked up near to the RNLI in Kyle Lochalsh.

Coincidentally near a large hotel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

SGE32

How do her sheep not see how she uses her kids like pawns for social media. She only has the two girls In the birthday post purely for aesthetics. Rex who was once golden boy is no where to be seen. She’s disgusting monopolising her children like this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
I tried Wild and I smelled awful the whole time. I know people will say it's your body adjusting blah blah but it wasn't worth it. I gave it a good go too.
Mitchum all the way #notsponsored

I don’t have anything much to say but her face winds me up, the end

Reactions: 42

orangehead

VIP Member
What in the fuck is this shit? Looks like something you'd see in an old folks home. Wonder if granny designed it all perhaps, what with her now living in a care home. 😁😁😁

View attachment 2788452

View attachment 2788458

View attachment 2788453

View attachment 2788454

View attachment 2788457
I’m so sorry* to anyone who likes this stuff but it’s hideous. My grandparents would say it was too old fashioned for them!

*not really if you like it, that’s your problem 😉 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41