Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Belle didn’t even get to attempt to blow out her cake ffs 😩 the fav of the month did though 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Whose birthday is it? Even singing happy birthday both skanky and Joe are looking at golden child then they let her blow the candle out guarantee she got a present aswell

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
How do her sheep not see how she uses her kids like pawns for social media. She only has the two girls In the birthday post purely for aesthetics. Rex who was once golden boy is no where to be seen. She’s disgusting monopolising her children like this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Bloody hell… what a shame for that poor baby, they were singing happy birthday to Belle but looking at Rose!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Belle isn’t a pretty child, she’s looks ok till she smiles definitely her dads gob

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Belle isn’t a pretty child, she’s looks ok till she smiles definitely her dads gob
She is not a blond curly cute girl !! So that’s why Rose is the golden child and will be for a very long time because Stacey can use her.. it’s like an ad from catalog or tv ad- you wouldn’t see a child like Belle on the cover

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Fake curly haired Rose lining her parents pockets. No doubt will end up in rehab ( not the hair company 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She looks so thin in those pics. She’s lost so much weight
---
Remember the days of the daim bar?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t look at Rose and not see Rex in a dress 😂 I’m really not being nasty about the child I just can’t unsee it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Who sits a one year old and two year old up on a table unaided and films it? One push from ROESS and Belle could have been seriously hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t look at Rose and not see Rex in a dress 😂 I’m really not being nasty about the child I just can’t unsee it
I think Rex and Rose must bother be the image of Stacey when she was younger. That's why her Narcissistic self favours them so much.

Poor Rex, he really has been tossed to the side. Rose's hair looks awful, just like Rex's used to. She's desperately layering the curling products in it and it probably putting rollers in like she did with Rex too.

I have a curly haired baby, you do not need to put that much product and work into getting their hair curly if they are really curly. You just don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Rex and Rose must bother be the image of Stacey when she was younger. That's why her Narcissistic self favours them so much.

Poor Rex, he really has been tossed to the side. Rose's hair looks awful, just like Rex's used to. She's desperately layering the curling products in it and it probably putting rollers in like she did with Rex too.

I have a curly haired baby, you do not need to put that much product and work into getting their hair curly if they are really curly. You just don't.
*Both

Reactions: 3
Her latest stories weren’t loading for me last night so couldn’t work out what you lot were on about with the singing - I’ve seen it now! That’s not good at all. That and the fact that Roess keeps saying it’s her birthday soon makes me wonder if she kicked off any time she wasn’t allowed to be part of the celebrations.
Not blaming her of course, she’s a child.

Reactions: 14
I think Belle is cute and her smile is infectious. I feel sorry for her though because she’ll never be mummy’s favourite princess, although she’s too little to realise that at the moment. Maybe when her hair grows she’ll have a genuine curly mop and Rose will be relegated to second best daughter?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.