Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't follow SSS for anything.

Leaving aside all the greed for a minute, how do her devoted fans not see though her wonderful mother act when they see repeated examples of the kids being left in saturated nappies, and generally looking filthy dirty, into the bargain?

Reactions: 30

Leaving aside all the greed for a minute, how do her devoted fans not see though her wonderful mother act when they see repeated examples of the kids being left in saturated nappies, and generally looking filthy dirty, into the bargain?
They are all thick as pig tit,that's why....and half of them are probably bought autobot followers too

Reactions: 20
I follow a girl called Orjenise on Insta and she is a professional organiser but she’s brilliant - all about proper decluttering & organising , not about putting herbs and spices into fancy labelled jars! She doesn’t encourage spending money at all - give her a follow, she does a Jan declutter everyday this month where you remove things from your home you don’t need or use!
Thanks so much for the suggestion! Just cleared out our big kitchen press after checking out her page.

Reactions: 10
The opening shot 🤢 he strikes me as someone who would fit in well in thailand or the phillipines…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The opening shot 🤢 he strikes me as someone who would fit in well in thailand or the phillipines…

He sets my teeth on edge when I see him without a top on. Who needs to see that yuck 🤢 he looks grubby and sleezy. Bet he loves the younger ladies chatting him up once they know he’s SSS dad 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m waiting for the final posts and Stacey finally declares ithe holiday an AD because I can’t believe for one minute little miss freeloader has paid for this entire trip. She only posts if she’s contracted to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I just had a thought and I wonder if she has done a streaming keep fit video. Because people don't really buy dvds anymore or even have a DVD player 🤔

Reactions: 8
I’m waiting for the final posts and Stacey finally declares ithe holiday an AD because I can’t believe for one minute little miss freeloader has paid for this entire trip. She only posts if she’s contracted to do so.
This is so true. She went to Disneyland Paris and didn’t post about it at all because she paid for it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just had a thought and I wonder if she has done a streaming keep fit video. Because people don't really buy dvds anymore or even have a DVD player 🤔
OMG I have a horrible feeling now you’ve said this that it’s being filmed while she’s on holiday with not only the ‘shy’ sister but also the awful Sticker Sister. Imagine it? Jem-Jem fighting to be the centre of attention in a pair of gold foil hot pants. Sleezy Dave joining in too 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
OMG I have a horrible feeling now you’ve said this that it’s being filmed while she’s on holiday with not only the ‘shy’ sister but also the awful Sticker Sister. Imagine it? Jem-Jem fighting to be the centre of attention in a pair of gold foil hot pants. Sleezy Dave joining in too 🤮
But poor Jem Jem has such bad anxiety 🍌 and has been so ill since started using supplements surely she wouldn't be able for it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

They all look at her through roess tinted glasses

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tried to get a rough price but could only do it for 3 rooms and a total of 15 people… so the holiday is obv more than this!!

IMG_2206.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Anyone want to take a bet on her posting a body positive bikini post at 7pm after teasing on her story that she can't show her new bikini? Don't post a video if you don't want to share it.

But now she'll get 'show us Stace, I bet you look fab'

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Anyone want to take a bet on her posting a body positive bikini post at 7pm after teasing on her story that she can't show her new bikini? Don't post a video if you don't want to share it.

But now she'll get 'show us Stace, I bet you look fab'
I’d bet good money on it, thought the same. What a pointless story if you aren’t going to show the bikini!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.