Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tinkerboo

It is annoying I only work PT my partner has his own business and we have booked abroad and it takes almost a year for us to pay for it (haven’t been abroad in 8 years ) and I’m still worrying about the spending money and getting everything we need and I find it all such a worry and so stressful.
When my other half is out doing ten hours a day and then these people just make easy money advertising all day cos they were on TV once.

It’s hard not to feel resentful in a way as most of us work three times harder then them and they do it by exploiting people it’s not an honest living.If Stacey just did her tv programmes with Joe and maybe did one or two Ads it wouldn’t be so bad but it’s non stop Ads all day long and most ofthe stuff she sells she doesn’t use or wear she’s a fraud and it pisses me off and many others 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33

SGE32

She should be embarrassed so clearly begging for a free holiday. How hard is it to open google and do a few searches on different travel agents websites?! She isn’t exactly counting the pennies.

tinypathers

Just when you thought dodgy Dave couldn’t get any worse he posts a pic of Roess with “I’m sexy and I know it” playing 🤮🤮🤬🤬. How can anyone possibly think that is appropriate?

• Sick
  • Wow
I’d rather not have a free holiday if I had to spend it making shit adverts.
that crap iconic one is horrific her skin is so oily she looks like An oil slick in the ocean.

marypoppins21

I hope thanks to #cakegate more genuine small businesses now feel more confident & start to call out this world of on the beg Z list celebrities & their PR teams give it up too. The bakery have now gained 40k plus followers so it’s not done them any harm sticking to their morals! Influencers are creating a generation that are been conned into what life is really like & what expectations to have. It’s hard enough in your middle age years to not feel you are where you should be or doing what you should be! Stacey can afford a holiday but she earns her money via acting & creating a brand so of course she’s absolutely gonna have no shame in bagging a free one it’s the world they live in. And she’s on of the biggest twats of them all.

• Heart

Poppywell

Chatty Member
Last minute idea for holidays …..
lads have ye ever heard of google?? Is it safe to use??? Just wondering like 🤬🤬

• Haha
How do people know it’s a 45k holiday? It doesn’t look that great right?
Because she’s not showing followers the whole resort just snippets. She’s also trying to appear relatable by throwing in things like playing bingo. She knows a tattler recognised the resort. Plus you could not book this last minute like she’s suggested. The family are staying in one of the newish villas on the 5 star resort and for all of them including flights it is expensive, plus her dad has gone out but they are weirdly pretending they are not together at the same place.

Honesty is the best policy but not in the Solomon family’s world.

Scragbags

VIP Member
Aye of course she's pulling together a party for a whole school year of the cuff...
I dont even have kids in school yet I know things like this are planned well in advance especially something like the last year before going to comp.

I'd love some of the school mams to come out and tell everyone her Billy bullshit ways

tinkerboo

Just thought I would let you all know Stacey is due to ovulate soon…will we hear the tiny gallop of baby foal this year 😂

Also please put your tits away ones looking at me the other ones looking at my mate 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

SpritzerTime

‘I love making this show, the people we help are all sooooo nice and so derserving!’…. It’s her; she’s people. Couldn’t make it up. One of the episodes of her new programme doing DIY for people is building a gym in her own house. How does she have fans?! Vapid, greedy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 32

joajen

Oh how sweet her iconic makeup family messaged her while she was away to give us all a discount code!!!
Pack of twats!!!

• Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Didn't a small business 😉 provide chairs for the wedding in her garden? You know that small business IKEA... 🤣 okay she didn't claim they were a small business. I think!

Why does she spout that small business crap?
You mean the chairs she donated but then they magically appeared last week for the anniversary meal 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Small business that had a pop up store in south molton street and is sold at Space NK. Hmmmm I detect a hint of eau de bullshit.

• Haha
That’s why he’s not going to post much until the end then. Doesn’t want to admit it’s another freebie and get stick while they’re actually there. Third free holiday of the year for him all cos he’s the father of whatever she’s classed as. Fucking parasites 😡
I think we should all email the tabloids 😂
Would love the tabloids to run a story on how Saint Stacey accepts free holidays to 5 star resorts for her whole family including her dad. However, her agent YMU has a lot of ‘celebs’ on their books that the tabloids like to run stories on (positive only), and if the likes of the DM dared to run a story on Stacey then YMU would no longer feed them any other celeb stories. It’s the journalists who call out these grifters and the ones that ran stories regarding YMU and their shady dealings (in particular with Philip Schofield) that would prob be more interested. Wish more would be braver to stand up to these ‘bullies’ and publish stories that I’m sure the public would love to hear about. Look at cake-gate for instance -Aunt Cath was well liked but no longer after showing her true colours. The same would go for Stacey Solomon - the public need to realise how these numpties are becoming so wealthy and it is not always through tv work.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Nah not pregnant. Mum tum. 3 kids in 4 years. Nothing wrong with that. Im battling one myself. She’s wearing that dress for the “oh Stacey you’re so body confident” comments.

• Heart

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
When you are standing at Check in and you spy the family from hell that you hope and pray that
a) are not on your flight or
b) if they are on your flight they aren’t sitting near you.😫

Attachments

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
"I've gotta say AD"

Yes Stacey, because you are being paid to advertise the product.
Oh Stacey, it’s just not fair is it? It’s a real pain when the Advertising Standards people make sure everyone’s open and honest about trying to flog people stuff. I mean who do they think they are protecting the consumer and all… 🙄

Still Stacey’s not one to break the rules so she’ll begrudgingly and almost petulantly let everyone know she works with L’Oréal so it’s an #AD even though she actually uses the stuff. 😖

Hmmmm, that does that raise a bit of a question there though doesn’t it? 🤔 Surely it couldn’t mean that all the other shite and tat she peddles isn’t stuff she actually uses? I mean that would be like having a range of kid’s clothes at Primark and encouraging all your sheep to buy them for their little darlings whilst you take your own kids on holiday bedecked in Ralph Lauren wouldn’t it? Now we all know that Stacey’s honest and genuine and would never do anything like that would she… oh wait… 😳

🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31