Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I know I can't dictate what happens on the thread but the 'is she, isn't she pregnant' stuff is playing right into her hands.

And it's kinda boring too.🤣

Reactions: 36

marypoppins21

Holiday rose is a vibe?! Really Stacey? Shes one years old & that poor kid has been staged like a puppet!!! All to gain you money & maybe some more 🐑 cunt!!! 😬😬😬😬😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 35
The pool guy was at hers a few days ago as he posted himself clearing a green pool which looked exactly like hers but no tag. I recognised the distinctive tiles and the way her pool has a stepped edge.

Jjsb

Ffs, begging again for another fabulous holiday 😡😡😡 People like this make me sick! All her sheep will be messaging her wanting to help! GIFT A HOLIDAY TO A FAMILY THAT NEED ONE AND ARE STRUGGLING! Makes me bloody furious, how the subtlety ask for help, absolute c*ntface piss takers! 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Last minute party, my arse. Managed to get that photo frame made up and printed at the very last second?! Why can't the die hard fans see she's taking the absolute piss?!

• Heart

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I see the talent for spouting bullshit runs in the family, going by the sister's post.

Yes you're right, sister who just happens to be a PT, (apparently), there's nobody in the world quite as wonderful as Stacey!
All the adversity she has overcome - fitting all of this in between her punishing work schedule LMAO, getting out there training, showing her camel toe ... 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Marvellous 👏👏👏🙄
God forbid we don’t all go into raptures about what an amazing woman Stacey is. Not meaning to piss on anyone’s cornflakes and all but I’m guessing most of us would be able to commit to an exercise routine/regime should we have a PT sister on hand (who let’s face it is probably doing her bit for nowt in expectation of the riches to come and tbh even if she’s not it’s not like Stacey’s on the bones of her arse (as we’d be able to see it in those bloody sage shorts if she was) and can’t afford it anyway) and a fully kitted out gym in the garage.

Stacey hasn’t a bloody clue what the real world is like and yes, maybe she was a single mum struggling to get by as the case was made out at first (although seeing the extent of family input she has now I’m beginning to doubt she as was quite on own as she first made out), but that was a long old time ago. She’s there extolling the virtues of ‘Hello Fresh’ yesterday and this morning I was reading about how the vouchers given to parents to feed their kids over the holidays hasn’t gone up in line with inflation and so people are really struggling; I’m guessing 60% off ‘Hello Fresh’ isn’t going to be much help to then somehow. 😳

I’m also a sick of her constant bleating about having to work away from home and missing the kids (I refuse to use the ‘p’ word!). There’s a simple solution to that Stacey then m’dear; don’t. You’ve chosen your work and you get paid hella lot of money to do it, if you don’t want to then you could plan differently, but no, much easier to play for the sympathy card. Fucking cretin. 🙄

Oh and then there’s the going on the beg for another freebie holiday and even worse she then tries to get out of correctly labelling it as the AD that it is. Not content with getting something for nowt she then tries to pretend she hasn’t. The woman is one of the most disingenuous, sly, dishonest woman about and yet the sheep fall for every single word. We can only hope her halo slips at some point and she fades into oblivion, for her children’s sake more than anything else. 😖

Anyway rant over… for now… but let’s face it, it probably won’t be the last! 🤭😆

• Heart
  • Haha

Redgirl81

VIP Member
It did make me smile in the Live after Leighton asked for some food and Stacey said ‘I’ll send Joe over there in a bit’ the very telling words of ‘over there’ highlighting the annexe. If you were all in the same house you wouldn’t say that.
So that confirms there is no nanny watching them over there and there is also no food 😮 just dumped in the annexe and left to fend for themselves, she’s a twat.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
What happened to just signing each other shirts? Why is everything so OTT and how does she know they all deserve it as they’ve all worked really hard!

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Everything this silly cow shares she says "small buisness" she's so full of shit.
I honestly wish this whole Instagram/ influencer shit would just die off.

• Heart
What a coincidence she happened to take the products with her that iconic put into a bundle. Make up looked awful. Matches about as well as my Boots 17 foundation did in the 90s

• Haha

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
This has proper made me angry. 37k for a holiday, is she taking the bastard piss?!
I'd love to hear Janet Street Porters opinion on this.

• Wow

orangehead

VIP Member
I saw the soft play story and said out loud to myself oh god she's got her fanny out again and that was before the part where she came down the stairs thrusting it in our faces. There's definitely a more flattering gym wear collection not too far away.
She could just send that photo in for her next smear test.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Raydog

Chatty Member
Guys guys she wouldn’t be showing any of this holiday if she wasn’t being paid to ! The only one she seems to have paid for was Disney the first trip last summer - there’s always a reason and it’s always to advertise something or drip feed future selling !

Reactions: 33