Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belleboo

VIP Member
From her sisters account.. So they are scheming working on something then. Why is everything so, ‘oh I just randomly wanted to get fit’ but always an ulterior motive!
4 fucking weeks man and they’re acting like she’s run a marathon or something. Yes it’s hard with work and kids but come back and start shouting about it when you’ve kept it up for 6 months or a year?
They’ll have launched whatever shite it is by then and she’ll be on to the next con or baby

• Haha
Reactions: 30

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Honestly how do all her followers not see through all this BS. The Pool Guy is booked up weeks in advance but just conveniently happened to be free for her today 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just don’t understand why she blatantly lies about things like this

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
How awful to dedicate a whole post to one of your children ☹
And some of those pictures are totally unacceptable when there has been so much recently about images of children on social media being used by perverts

If you are going to flog your kids Stacey do it in a respectful way

Laylaybelle

How peed off would you be if you’ve shelled out nearly £40k for a luxury holiday and that rabble turn up getting it for free? 🫠

Reactions: 29

Scragbags

VIP Member
The fact she's using her camel toe as an engagement ploy just shows how little shame she has.

• Haha
  • Sick

marypoppins21

I wish some of the school mums would infiltrate tattle & tell us what really goes on!! I don’t know how she gets away with the bullshit so much!

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
So why aren’t you wearing your own swimwear range on holiday then?? Not good enough for you? Cheeky mare! What a fraudster you are! You designed it therefore you should love it so much you take it away on holiday with you, not just use it to pose by your pool at home saying how incredible it is and getting gullible people to buy it 😡 I hope her followers who bought her swimwear range return their items for a refund. Adam from ITS should really rethink about who he uses to sell his cheap knock offs
'Joe spent his day taking pervy pictures of me' - excuse me while I throw up 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Um that ‘small business’ is a perfume I see all over the place over here on the other side of the world in Australia, one of our biggest beauty shop chains sell it. They’re not a ‘small business’ AT ALL!

Asparagus123

VIP Member
It's possible they've paid for the holiday , she has had a bit of tele earlier in the year, and no one in TV land goes to work for £150 a week.......
But I bet the clothing and perhaps some of the flight tickets have been grifted?

Maybe all of it has ? Dunno...
---

A good bit of nosebag 😆😆😆😆💀
Honestly if she has paid for it good for her if I had her money I would be on holiday as much as possible ! Would prefer the Maldives to Turkey for £37k though 🤣
What annoys me about her is the way she down plays everything and lies about it to stay relatable!
She’s only just realised she has 10 days off 🤔 She’s been working so so hard 🤔 ( a few days filming )
so she must go on a last minute holiday to a little hotel that does bingo of an evening 🤔
Yep 👍

• Haha

Redgirl81

VIP Member
So we are supposed to believe that she went from having nothing booked because she apparently 'didn't know if she would get the time off' (puh- lease) to this. Aren't her 🐑 great with the recommendations all the same... Oh give me strength 🙄

View attachment 2362118
She defo had this ‘free’ holiday already sorted weeks before she even asked her sheep 🙄 They are that deluded.. they think she is picking one of their suggestions.

Dressed up to go and play bingo.. my arse. I’ve just read that your not allowed to wear any beachwear there in the restaurants and men have to wear long formal trousers so that’s where she was going.. out for a posh meal with them horse teeth.

orangehead

VIP Member
Your right.. she’s defo there!

View attachment 2362112

She’s sitting with millions in the bank and getting gifted holidays like that.. she’s vile.
If she's been gifted a 37k holiday…why? Do that hotel or the company who arranged it or whoever think enough of her followers have got 37k for a holiday and will book with them to make it worth it? 😏

• Wow

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Oh look, suddenly the kids are in her Primark range, funny that eh? 🤔

Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle why dontcha Stacey?! 😉🤭😆

• Haha

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
On Instagram, minding my own business….

14441AEA-B345-4609-9CC7-97FF11DCED67.jpeg

Fuuuuuccckkkkkk offffffffff you goofy halfwit!!
F5C6639B-1B46-445C-8AD3-F0C0D72471AD.jpeg

Stacey likes ‘nice smells’? Really?!!! Why is she married to someone who looks like he smells of calcium build up and salami?!!

• Haha
  • Sick