Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

button moon

VIP Member
So she is in 🇹🇷? I thought was Dubai. What area? I like the Antalya/ Lara beach / Belek area. But it’s even out pricing me these days. Could never afford 40k for a holiday. It’s what I earn in a year.

Reactions: 1

VC10

VIP Member
A lot of these z listers file for bankruptcy and yet they simultaneously live very comfy lives. Can’t make sense of it.
If they have kids they can keep the house, etc, someone else can buy out the equity share etc

Joanne496

Although that place looks nice, she is making it look like a £5K all inclusive anywhere in Europe. I had a look at the hotel website too and even then, I'm not sure why it is so expensive. Like what are you getting for an extra £30K over a normal 5* all inclusive?
Where is she?! My friend has tasked me with finding out 🕵️‍♀️😂

Helen Lee

Don’t follow Stacey and am so lost on this thread but just came here to ask… does Stacey even sing anymore?🤣🤣 or is she a fully fledged #Influenza now that just does shitty collabs like Mrs Hinch?
Could she sing is more the question 🤔

Janerich

Chatty Member
Sorry if its already been mentioned but is she pregnant again as she looks it in that white frock, bit like the last pregnancy when everyone could see it in her wedding dress apart from her who was so shocked 😉