Stacey Solomon #86 Stace & her sister gonna try make money, convincing sheep to become gym bunnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MyrtleRV for thread suggestion
I had to shorten it to fit Stacey Solomon #85: Stacey and her sister gonna try make some money,
By convincing the sheep to become gym-bunnies!

Can someone please do a recap

Reactions: 14
I realised that after I posted the thread - I'd copied it from Myrtles post does anyone know how to change it 🤷‍♀️
Oooooops! Sorry, this is why I never make a new thread, I always make mistakes! I’m still having panic attacks over the first one I did! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oooooops! Sorry, this is why I never make a new thread, I always make mistakes! I’m still having panic attacks over the first one I did! 😆
It's so stressful but last one was going to be closed I did it too quickly!
Love the title though 🤣

Reactions: 4
So the whole gym thing is promotion for her new tv show. She gets a gym built for free most likely, cause that’s relatable, but it’s free and she needed something that could be done and not reveal there isn’t enough room in the house.
I don’t doubt there will be more gym related selling but at least we are a step closer to seeing what she’s been doing it for

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She reminds me of this kid I went to school with. Always had her mouth open watching everyone eat and trying to scav everyone's food (she had her own lunch by the way) almost dribbling watching everyone. Pure woman vibes. Exactly what Stacey is.

I watched Joe's video with Rex needing a tit, like, was there really any need to let us all know that Rex was running home because he was desperate for tit? I'm surprised Joe didn't film it and show us it all. 🙄
Rexs voice really irritates me.

Reactions: 17
If Stacey No Wash fell in a bucket of tit 💩 she’d come out smelling of ………. tit 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she building walls in her garage? Surely she would just get a work man in. I mean how does she get time?! She makes out shes always away from home, but can just knock a wall up 😆😏🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So the whole gym thing is promotion for her new tv show. She gets a gym built for free most likely, cause that’s relatable, but it’s free and she needed something that could be done and not reveal there isn’t enough room in the house.
I don’t doubt there will be more gym related selling but at least we are a step closer to seeing what she’s been doing it for
We all knew it, she is doing her exercises for money and not just like that!! She will get gym and all the rest build for free and then gym clothes, exercise equipment and dvd for mum’s

Reactions: 19
Has anyone seen the Deutsche Telekom video re the dangers of sharing your kids photos online, with AI now, a picture can ruin their life 😶. Posting the video for Arr Stace 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'd say the production team for bricking it are paying for the door not stace

Reactions: 12
‘I love making this show, the people we help are all sooooo nice and so derserving!’…. It’s her; she’s people. Couldn’t make it up. One of the episodes of her new programme doing DIY for people is building a gym in her own house. How does she have fans?! Vapid, greedy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.