Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Last minute party! Who falls for these outrageous LIES??

firstly she would have had to invite the whole year group (she’s clearly buying friends for her kids & trying to make them the ‘popular’ one).

secondly, you can’t tell me that the pool guy is on her speed dial and drops everything for her - no way, unless she pays him extra, but we know she likes everything for free in exchange for her tagging them on her insta. No doubt the bouncy castle was free too. And she would have needed to know the exact size of that bouncy castle in order for her sister to print the correct size.

Stacey is never honest about anything. I hope one day she cocks up massively and is exposed for the lying fraud she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Absolutely sick and tired of these influencers getting gifted everything in life. It isn't jealousy either because my partner and I travel quite a bit but we work hard to do so. At least I can say my trips and the nice things we save for are earned! I wouldn't swap lives with any of these insta freeloaders because their day will come, flogging shite on insta won't be around forever. The thing is, she isn't skint, she can afford it.
Would genuinely never go near a resort that an influencer has been gifted for free just in the hope of some promotion. The sheer amount of bragging some of these lots do its madness, Hinch doing her house tour yesterday which is all paid for by the sheep amongst lots of freebies for the house. SS and another free holiday. Greedy and her ads galore, think her whole house is pretty much free. The list is endless.

I will stop rambling, rant over. But she is a greedy cow.

• Heart

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
She knows just what buttons to push with the sheep doesn’t she? Given that then, she’s pretty much guaranteed that her blethering on about ‘mum guilt’ will have them messaging her in their hoards telling her how she shouldn’t and what a wonderful mother she is and blah, blah, blah… 🙄

So cue today we’ll get some rubbish about ‘awww, I love my Insta-family so much. I spent all last night reading your lovely messages/you’re so wonderful/I know everything I do, I do to give the kids a good life…’ crikey, it’s so blatant it’s painful. 😖

The thing is Stacey, in reality you probably spend a lot more time with your kids than most working mums get the chance to and you earn a darn sight more than most for doing what you do. Given that then, a little more insight when you’re on what’s little more than a blatant fishing mission for compliments might be nice. If you do feel the need to have mum guilt at all perhaps you should feel a little about having your eldest two squirrelled away in a separate building across the garden from you in the main house… just a thought?! 🤔🤭😆

• Haha

tinkerboo

His speech in the video 😂

‘Stacey thanks for keeping me relevant and a roof over our heads without you I would be nothing literally and although your controlling I put up with it as your the breadwinner.
I’m here as the sperm donor and babysitter while your off on yet another trip and even though you have sold our whole entire lives on the gram it’s ok cos it’s paid for my fourth hair transplant’
We aren’t really married but it’s all for the gram ennit love you all the world bubs 😂

• Haha

SGE32

I’m all for the attitude that people should be able to wear what they want but when I could do an accurate police sketch of someone’s genitals, it’s time to rethink the clothing options.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Lalla

VIP Member
I'd love one of the parents from that school to come on here and tell us what they actually think of her... I can't imagine any of them like her. Must be so odd as well if they see her IG stories when doubtless they got an invite to this 'impromptu' party weeks ago!

Part of me is surprised she doesn't send the kids to private school but then again she'd never put her hand in her pocket for anything she could get for free!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Cassy Role

VIP Member
She’s worried she’s “not been around much this school year” ?? There’s just over a year between her youngest kids. She’s been on maternity for the majority of it 🤣

Just another Insta twat who can’t keep track of their own lies! Twisted time lines all over the show!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

barmj

Chatty Member
Sorry but why are UK schools copying American culture? Practically a graduation for each year during primary then a massive fuck off ‘class of blah blah’ leaving party 😭 then a very Americanised prom for the secondary school kids when they finish. Just pack it in! Wasn’t like this when I was in school and I finished sixth form in 2009, ffs. We did have a prom but it was at some hotel and it was crap so I didn’t bother going!

• Heart

Asparagus123

VIP Member
DM keeps reporting about her holidays
Just read the article about her in a bikini and all the comments some are so funny 😂

“oh dear me, I wouldn't ride that into battle or bang it with a stolen sausage”

• Haha
Perfume is an undeclared ad. And because she’s offering a discount code it needs to be tagged as AD. She’s so full of shit. Everything she does is for a financial reason. She’s one of the most fakest, disingenuous women I’ve come across. Her sheep are blind and clearly easily fooled.

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
Reasonably priced as well! Because old donkey face needs to watch her spending. The fucking cunt.
Go to the Bermuda Triangle you ugly fuck and don’t come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
The older boys are probably pretending to be asleep so they don’t get lumbered with sprogs from hell for the whole flight!

• Haha
  • Heart

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
"Joe, film me washing my hair outside, and then push me in and I'll act like I didn't know it was gonna happen".

They haven't even attempted to make it look unstaged.

• Haha

Londonchick

Chatty Member
Don't you just hate it when your last-minute family holiday includes tickets to watch an international superstar.....🤨

• Haha