Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Holiday Rose is a deflection tactic….Stacey needs the public on her side and not to attack her over her Freebie holiday, so she uses her child. How can anyone negatively criticise Stacey when she has little, innocent darling Rose who’s enjoying her holiday that mummy got for them. She knows the dangers of exploiting her kids online but clearly doesn’t care. The gullible lap all of Stacey’s sales & marketing strategies every single time.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’ve just looked at the hotels website and that villa we think she’s stopping in, is already unavailable for the whole of the summer holidays next year but she just happened to get it this year at a few days notice 🙄 She’ll probably come out with some bullshit and say they got a last minute cancellation 🤥

• Wow

Ferret

Chatty Member
I just don’t get her pointless lying.
Why not say that as she has a big garden and a pool and all the right connections she offered to host the leavers party?
It would make her look a lot better than the whole “look what I can pull off in a day because I’m super woman” narrative.
She always does this and it just makes her look like a lying twat!!

Multi-21

VIP Member
Hey Stace, as you’re an actual millionaire, how about you invest in some decent gym wear that doesn’t get sucked up the old wizards sleeve. Sweaty Betty powers or Gymshark have magical anti-toe properties, maybe you could even put out a Beggy post to them 🙄👍🏻
Hang on is this deliberate? She posts unflattering photos of herself working out saying she didn’t realise how bad it looked and how difficult it is to find workout gear you can look good in and not be self conscious wearing
Boom suddenly she’s worked really hard and designed a range that flatter any figure #AD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Elvisola

She’s in Regnum Caraya I think. In a Amber Lagoon Villa which sleeps up to 7. Casually looking it costs £37k for a family her size for 10 days.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

MumSays

37k for a holiday is nothing to a multi millionaire. Like us going on on a 2k holiday. Even taking that many kids to a regular holiday is going to be costing 10k at least.

It's all relative. I dont price up the kardashians holidays as I know they don't need to be relatable, we follow them because they are living unreal lives compared to us. Hinch stayed in a 5k a night room last year for her wedding anniversary. They do things that we couldn't ever imagine affording.
It is what it is.
Don’t actually recall the Kardashians pretending that they haven’t had chance to book a holiday and asking their ‘insta family’ for recommendations though.

Also can’t picture them all with dappers at the bingo!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Love how she managed to book that 5 star resort for all of them at such short notice during the school holidays -flights as well. Her followers have such great and expensive taste - who knew 🤷‍♀️ I have never been to a 5 star resort that has bingo but maybe they do it for the kids entertainment? 🤔 as for taking the dress to bingo, I think not - nah - She was off to one of the restaurants where you have to dress up. If she didn’t she’d have looked out of place. She’s so full of lies. Do we think this holiday was free? If so start taking screen shots because I’m sure the general public would love to know about how a Loose Women presenter and her several times over bankrupt husband get gifted 5 star holidays to the tune of £40k - she’s sly & would delete all evidence as soon as she could - instead of cake gate we could have holiday gate 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I reckon she will get all indignant and say they paid for certain parts of the trip (flights meals etc?) but the hotel very kindly gifted them the villa. Something along those lines. Then dirty Dave will say similar to back up her story
Seen it all before haven’t we 🥱
Still gifted and expensive though - the tabloids should absolutely jump all over her and her dad. There’s an economic crisis and millionaires are being given free holidays - it doesn’t sit right. Plus she lied about it being last minute. It was already negotiated and booked. The public thought cake gate was bad but a holiday just shy of £50k is something else entirely!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Here she goes with the picture of the mini micks greeting her at the gate like she's just come home from war.
She gets on my tits!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It's the small business shite am sick of if am honest! Small business my arse am a small business I do craft markets with my handmade hair accessories, drafting my own website up, dreaming big, with under 500 followers. My small business friends I've made doing markets are all the same we are small businesses hair rehab is NOT a small business at 65k followers and private Harry styles concert boxes..... Rant over.
---
Ps her dad makes me wanna throw up

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Candycrush

Chatty Member
Hilarious that she's deleted comments on her post naming the resort and people talking about the prices.

• Haha
  • Wow

VC10

VIP Member
Her dad looks like he needs his computer hard drive inspected , anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
I really hope that "cakegate" with Catherine Tyldesley starts to open the eyes of these people who are yet to see these grifters like the likes of Solomon for who they really are. Stacey and her family are probably some of THE worst for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s staying in a 5 star hotel and was dressed up because it is a very nice place they are staying. She’s trying to play it down by saying she’s off to bingo as she knows her shoppers will love that - good old relatable down to earth Stacey!

It did make me smile in the Live after Leighton asked for some food and Stacey said ‘I’ll send Joe over there in a bit’ the very telling words of ‘over there’ highlighting the annexe. If you were all in the same house you wouldn’t say that.

• Sad
  • Angry