Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MumSays

The way she phrased that really cracked me up, makes it sound like Roess is on an equal level to her in the decision making process
SS at the till about to pay for them, Roess puts her hand up “No mummy I got this, my treat” then cracks out her Go Henry card :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Who else wakes up late and is running behind for work but decides to film a get ready with me?
Who else during that filming (whilst they are running late) would spray their perfume twice and mention it?

It wouldn't be someone about to do an ad for that perfume would it?
Who else when they are running late would then think to check their insta messages and just at that minute, someone has asked about the perfume?
Who else would then open insta again and film themselves talking about the small perfume company with 68k followers?

Finally, (she must be running an hour late after all that getting ready, spraying, posting etc) she checks insta again and look 👀 that small business has only gone and watched the posts from 20 mins ago and in that time they've reached the marketing dept and secured a 20% discount code and messaged Stacey with it.

Does this woman think everyone is simple?

• Haha
  • Heart

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Why do they all not care that everyone knows where they live and that they’re all going on holiday?!!!
Plus they’d have a field day if they broke into Sticker Sister’s house wouldn’t they? I mean, they wouldn’t even have to rummage about and search for anything as it all has a printed label clagged on it saying what exactly lives where! 🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't really post here but I just think it's beyond disgusting to talk of bingo and kids discos like she's spending a week at a Haven site. Its so disrespectful to those of us who can only afford that type of holiday this year. It almost feels like she's laughing in our faces.

She can fuck off back to her high class lifestyle. I'd rather do Family Bingo with my five year old spraying a bubble wand everywhere than force him into fancy clothes for a boring night in a restaurant that requires a dress code anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
What is it about her that she needs to make out like she’s some kinda of Super Stacey Fairy Godmother, swooping in at the nth hour and saving the day because the poor year six leavers would be left without a party. It’s the same with SYLO or this new Brickin’ it series, they’re never skanks who should know better and sort their own shit out, they’re always lovely people and so deserving and so because of that Stacey’s coming to help. 🙄

She’s always got to go one better; she couldn’t just say ‘oh because we had the pool and the space we decided to host the leaver’s party here’. Instead it’s got to be posited as Stacey dashing to the rescue and then like Cinderella she sets off pressure washing the pool area whilst clicking her fingers and getting help from the local birds and wildlife (well the pool man and other lovely wonderful small (not so small at all) businesses), and ‘ta-dah’, a party is to be had.

*click* Here’s a bouncy castle!
*click* Here’s a treat cart!
*click* Oh look, a special customised label…

… and if Stacey’s to be believed she only found out this was happening what, late morning?

Dear God she must think people come down with the last flipping shower, however I guarantee you dare raise the subject that Saint Stace may not just have cobbled that little lot together in ten minutes flat no doubt in-between running 10k on the treadmill and pegging her crisps onto hooks, the sheep would be on you like a pack of rabid wolves, ready to tear you limb from limb! 🤦‍♀️

Strange old world innit?! 🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I had a Market research recently and they said the product advert would include SS. I told them I would not buy it if she were in the advert it would put me off. Doing my bit for tattle ,😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Leascarle

VIP Member
I’ve been away for months dealing with a break up and also a complete nervous break down but while I was trying not to consider suicide I was reading trashy magazines and read a whole article about how she was having a summer at home cos she was blessed to have everything she needed pool space etc so why have I just gone on instagram and the dingbat is on a plane

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
She’ll be reading the comments here and no doubt twist the truth about how lucky her and Joe are - they just happen to grab the perfect holidays last minute - no idea how it happens to little old Stacey! 🤥 This holiday was absolutely not last minute especially during school holidays. Do we think that travel agent who got them their last FREE HOLIDAY (coincidentally ‘last minute’ too) to ABU DABI managed to use their magic to get them this one too? Let’s not forget they also gifted her dad -David Solomon who’s just a photographer - a free cruise too 😡

Janet Street Porter or any other journalist that may lurk on these threads, we’d love a documentary covering the Fake, Free & Gifted lives of Instagram Influencers & the exploitation of their kids

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Redgirl81

VIP Member
She’s in Regnum Caraya I think. In a Amber Lagoon Villa which sleeps up to 7. Casually looking it costs £37k for a family her size for 10 days.
Your right.. she’s defo there!

DCF0E397-4D44-4C02-8373-72D101B0082C.jpeg

She’s sitting with millions in the bank and getting gifted holidays like that.. she’s vile.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’m screenshotting everything she posts while away and when she does the inevitable A D at the end of her trip, I’m going to send the whole lot to ASA. Yes they’ll probably do fuck all about it but I’ll feel better 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So basically another freebie coming from Trending Travel then 😡 She’s a fucking disgrace with the money she’s got. Pay for it yourself you beggy bitch 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 50
37k for a holiday is nothing to a multi millionaire. Like us going on on a 2k holiday. Even taking that many kids to a regular holiday is going to be costing 10k at least.

It's all relative. I dont price up the kardashians holidays as I know they don't need to be relatable, we follow them because they are living unreal lives compared to us. Hinch stayed in a 5k a night room last year for her wedding anniversary. They do things that we couldn't ever imagine affording.
It is what it is.
The problem doesn't lie with whether she should do it or not. If she can afford it, more power to her.

But stop making out that you're one of us. You are not. You stopped doing that when you move to Chez Solomon in the woods. You're not going to be playing bingo and your kids aren't going to be doing the hokie cokie on a bubble solution laced dance floor. Just stop. It's patronising and feels like a slap in the face when you do this.

• Heart

TattelDoDonkey

The other night on Stacey's LIVE she was discussing days out with the kids and how she enjoys spending time at home as it is just too expensive these days to take all the kids for a day out (sly beg I thought) She said she knows she has some money behind her but she likes to be frivolous with it as she might not always have it.
I thought to myself read the flipping room you grifter! It's well for you sitting in your million pound home foraging away your money taking freebies here there and everywhere but imagine your followers. They haven't got this money to store for a rainy day, they're living paycheck to paycheck watching you live your highlife, Paris, Austria, Abu Dhabi this year, and now this holiday. Your followers have no option but to work hard and fork out for the things they want in life, while you sit behind your phone asking does anyone know any good holiday companies? BEG. Guys where do you recommend I take my family over the summer? BEG. Oh silly me I'm so unorganised and have left it too late to plan family time over Summer...whatever shall I do? BEG. The sooner the downfall of influencer culture the better!

• Heart

Anotherdayanotherwalk

Strangely according to the pool guy this is where he is today and that looks nothing likes Stacey's pool...
Screenshot_20230721-190024.png
I reckon his "popping over" was a pre-record.

• Haha
  • Wow

TJR

Her dad has blocked me on Insta. I think I asked him who the fuck he thought he was and criticised his teeth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Asparagus123

VIP Member
So the rest of the children have their faces blurred to protect them from social media yet she doesn’t think her own children need to be protected or be provided with any dignity!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48