Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Motherofboys

🙈🙈 only just catching up with the last thread… but all of mine have been belly sleepers 🙈 my youngest is 10. Eldest is nearly 20. That was the recommended way to put them down when they were nippers

ahhh you’ll all come for me now 😂😂

Reactions: 3

Ellegee

VIP Member
Is this her now pretending they do not have a 4th bedroom.....................because they do!! It was such an odd house to buy. I have just been having a nose round Lydia Brights new house though again she is making out it needs renovating when it is already absolutely renovated to within an inch of its life but she has lots of room and lots of space. I will never understand why she bought this house knowing it was too small for them and that they would have to live in an outbuilding. I assume being able to keep all of her crap in the outbuildings so she can pretend she lives in a clutter free environment and make everyone else feel sh** about owning stuff was one of the attractions and the "room for a pool and a small pony".
I’m still convinced one or both of the older boys sleeps in the 4th bedroom a lot of the time

Asparagus123

VIP Member

New thread
Oh no I just started a new thread 🤣 wait so long and two new threads come along at the same time 🤣

• Haha

Multi-21

VIP Member
Am I reading it wrong, it looks like her accommodation is an Ad but not the travel agent? Maybe they're just cleverly laid out bullet points to cause my confusion?
Yeah looks like ads for the hotel and theme parks but dinner and flights were booked and paid for maybe

That can’t be right that Joe only got back in contact with Harry when he was 13? He’s only 15 now? Surely it’s been longer than 2 years?
I find it hard to find Harrys age when contact was reestablished, I read an article from 2020 that said 13 but I think they were speaking about their relationship currently at the time of posting. I think contact was reestablished in 2018 after a court battle so Harry would have been 11?? Not 100%, it's not laid out that clearly.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
The dino bathroom got old quick didn’t it…… After all she said about it being done to grow with him. Her house is like the Golden Gate Bridge, as soon as they finish decorating it, they start over again. She’s an idiot.
---

I thought that if you put flooring down without removing the skirting boards you have to put beading round so I don’t know how they managed to do neither especially as it was a professional company that did it.
BIB - And without a screed of taste or cop on.

• Haha

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
How has her child been allowed in the cockpit? I thought this hasn’t been allowed since 911?
I thought this as well, but obv if your a a big z celeb star like Skanky then they must let their kids in 🙄
---
Dirty Dave is definitely there, he said he was going on the 29th. Imagine being 2 grown adults and needing one of your parents to help you on holiday 😂
Mandy will be there as well

Multi-21

VIP Member
Her dad said he was going to be in Abu Dhabi on 29 March so I’d say they’re already there 😊
Someone will have to let us know if he starts posting from there and who is in his photos. Who was that influencer people thought there was something going on with?

Ellegee

VIP Member
Oh thanks lads- no idea what Prime was or who those inventors are (I’m very happy not knowing 😂). Energy drinks for kids?? Fackin’ Hell no thank you. Also I forgot to mention that I thought her forcing the whole family to dress in monochrome for that meal was beyond CRINGE
Kids are only after the bottled version which isn’t an energy drink. There’s a lot of false information being spread about Prime 🙄

EmmaE54

VIP Member
The nanny doesn’t keep them clean at home, they always have dirty finger nails and feet, so she isn’t the best person to take care of them either 😂
Is there any proof she has a nanny apart from the odd sighting. Surely the nanny wouldn't let the kids be dirty 🙈

Reactions: 2

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She started following an account who is also currently in Abu Dhabi. I’m assuming a “fan” she bumped into whilst both staying there. A bit odd.

Reactions: 2