Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Why does she always put the crying emoji for everything 🥲🥲🥺🥺
We went to the beach 🥲🥲🥲
Rose stood on the sand 🥲🥲🥺🥺
We took photos of everything 🥲🥲🥺🥺
I have a body 🥲🥲🥺🥺
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😢🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

Bol85

VIP Member
Seriously, stop with the Harry whinging. He’s not her child. We’ve no idea if he was asked to go & said no. He’s a teenager, he can make his own choices. For all we know, he could be with them like her Dad. I’m a step mum & I find all these comments frustrating. I never refer to my step child as mine or my family. She’s not mine & her mum wouldn’t like it. She is very much part of our family but what I am very careful with what I post online. I never post her on social media. She’s usually on holiday with us but you wouldn’t know it from anything I post.

Shit on Stacey all you want but leave the Harry thing alone. Step kids are complicated sometimes.

Back to the holiday - surely she should have declared an ad or gifted stay by this point? Influencers are constantly being sent to Abu Dhabi by various tour operators, Ebony Day just went with Kayak Travel. But she was declaring it gifted before she even left the UK. Stacey’s on very dodgy ground at this point if this is gifted, she’s had a lot of opportunity to declare it..

• Heart
Reactions: 104
Seriously! Ethical and sustainable? I’m gonna have to recheck the dictionary🤣
What a load of shite.

She branded all Rex's clothes with his name so they can never be handed down, she has an outdoor heated pool, she uses hello freash every day evethoughgh ahe has the space to plant and grow her own fruit and veg, she promotes ill-fitting fast fashion collections 4 times a year that not only rip off the consumer but that don't wash well so provide no longevity. She sticks a load of shit together with a glue gun and sticks labels on everything.

How is any of that sustainable!????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
So just so I’m getting this right -

Flights, hotel and excursions - booked through trending travel but not declared as an ad for trending travel. Hotel and excursions are marked as ads however though in tiny tiny captions.

Has put her own primark kids swimwear collection which is not marked at all as an Ad.

Then told everyone to follow hashtags “find your pace” and “in Abu Dhabi” which are hashtags used by @ visit Abu Dhabi which again are not marked as an Ad.

Bloody sick of influencers. It’s not hard to put Ad on your posts. It’s gross that you get given this amazing opportunities but can’t simply declare its a ad. I wish companies would move away from influencer advertising. It cheapens their brands entirely and if anything turns me off them if I know they have gifted an influencer a holiday whilst I pay through the nose for it. Get reporting to the ASA everyone!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
F032C247-6AE0-4557-B35D-1BFA02A8E128.jpeg

Ours is a culture that does not celebrate and reward genuine talent, but instead lifts up the talentless and gaudy.
No wonder I don’t watch telly much anymore. TV is full of grinning wannabe idiots like Stacey.

I’m not bitter, i’m just sick of the sight of this woman and all of those tombstone teeth.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

bamboo98

VIP Member
Matching outfits in an airport is next level cringe. And no Harry but calls it a family holiday 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Justapeep

VIP Member
Funny how these influencers post about using cheaper skin care products like Dove and Ordinary and how they just luuurve them and there she is with 3 bottles of very expensive Estée Lauder skin products beside her bed. Lying toads the lot of them

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
So when she said how great the travel agent was when she went there to pay, she was lying? Are her sheep picking up on that?
Plus, didn’t she ask her followers to suggest good family holiday destinations a while back and then came back a week later to thank them and to tell them they had booked a holiday and were so excited…all lies as the holiday was a paid advert and was already planned and booked - it would have been negotiated a while back and Stacey’s management team would have been sorting out the itinerary. All Stacey had to sort out was what clothes to pack. So sneaky and disingenuous.

Reactions: 50

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Seriously! Ethical and sustainable? I’m gonna have to recheck the dictionary🤣
She’s just brought a plastic tap for her bedroom attached to a plastic water bottle because she’s too lazy to get off her arse and turn the tap on 🤷‍♀️ But yeah little miss sustainable 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 48

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Bollocks. Holiday was booked ages ago. Calling it now she’s off to Dubai. She’s been following accounts about Dubai.

• Wow
Reactions: 48

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
And unless she has some very wonky nipples, Babybel isn’t even feeding here 🤦🏻‍♀️
I find it really strange that someone would fake a breastfeeding pic, which she definitely is unless her nipples are at the side of her boob and at a funny angle. “Here’s a pic of my baby and me with my boob out for no reason” 🤷🏻‍♀️
Between that and her “expressed” bottle of milk she put on the other day that was definitely formula or cows milk I don’t think she’s ever actually breastfed at all. She seems to have no clue about any of it. She just likes to hold her babies against her exposed breast and take photos. Which is really fucking weird.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Minty_socks

VIP Member
So not only have they most likely got their hotel free, they are getting into theme parks free 😡. Money definitely follows money
If she really had anything about her, she'd "gift" this already GIFTED holiday to a family who are really in need. I'm sick and tired of these 'slebs trying to tell us all how hard their lives are. My mum is a home carer with the local authority where she lives and has been lucky to have a few days off in the past few months! What exactly do these pickles(ick!) Need a break from? What??? It's in the same vein as on the jodie marsh thread, constantly on the beg bragging about free this and free that. Personally, I'd be mortified. They should take a look at what Denise Fergus does, she makes it possible for families in need to have a holiday, all in the memory of her little murdered son, James. So, pay no heed, you're a better person than her. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 46