Stacey Solomon #83 Swashed up in Abu Dhabi for free, sat on Joe’s unwashed ginger rod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning title from @barmj

Stinky Stacey and the clan went on a gifted holiday to Abu Dhabi. Some tattlers have reported her to the ASA for lack of transparency. Dodgy dave took some "candid" shots of Stacey 🥺🥹😭 cheers hun whole world is crying now. Looks like kids got badly sunburned. Stacey filtered out Joe's wrinkles & made him take off his cap for the first time ever.

Previous thread here:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you to @marypoppins21 for the new thread title we love you to the moon and back 🥲🥲😭😭

Our Stacey has returned from her much needed holiday to her heavy work schedule ( one day probably two at most )

She needed to spend this special time with all the pickles so proceeded to photograph, film and story the entire #trip #ad

She says she paid for her own flights 🤣 yeah course you did that’s why you had to advertise the airline

She got a good price on the hotel ( free) 🤣

The days out were organised and paid for because with Stacey being so famous she couldn’t just go out and enjoy days on her own with the pickles

Dave the official photographer and babysitter was dragged along because they have so many pickles now they can’t cope on their own

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I see Stacey’s trying to pretend to be humble by saying she wasn’t sure about sharing the holiday with her followers because it was super expensive and she knows how the cost of living is affecting others. What a load of bull! The minute she signed the contract she was obliged to share her holiday because elements (or all of it) were either gifted or free plus a paid fee - her and her family are just one walking, talking advert. She lied to her followers the minute she asked them where to go on holiday. She already had it booked! She’s such a liar and I really hope she gets the negative attention of the press, her followers and the ASA for not declaring the holiday clearly enough throughout, plus the new clothing range that she is about to bring out but has her family modelling! Why can’t these influencers ever be honest?? They spout on about being kind, but do they not realise that deception and manipulation are not kind traits???

• Heart
Reactions: 59
She had choice in sharing. I’m guessing she had to share as some was gifted
She did not really have a choice as had to promote the gifted elements (all) of the holiday!
Her choice would have been to frigging pay for their holiday and not put all over social media.🫠

Reactions: 15
Even primark are. Posting her holiday pics as #iworkwithprimark but Stacey hasnt put #on her pics

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She had choice in sharing. I’m guessing she had to share as some was gifted
What a sad way to live your life, having to upload content to Instagram on a daily basis to get free stuff. I’d rather keep my privacy and that of my family, and fund my own holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’d like to thank Stacey for making me appreciate my breasts… No, hear me out! After seeing hers swinging around her knees I realise that, comparatively, mine are flipping pert 🤣 Yes, I fail the pencil test (just) but boy, they can hold themselves up!

Stacey love, never mind sorting out your loife, sort your boobs out, you can afford a good bra, get one!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread title, I don't want the image of Jo's ginger rod in my head 🤢

Even more sick of seeing articles pop up on my feed about how awful poor ol' Stace feels about sharing her holiday snaps 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Winning title from @barmj

Stinky Stacey and the clan went on a gifted holiday to Abu Dhabi. Some tattlers have reported her to the ASA for lack of transparency. Dodgy dave took some "candid" shots of Stacey 🥺🥹😭 cheers hun whole world is crying now. Looks like kids got badly sunburned. Stacey filtered out Joe's wrinkles & made him take off his cap for the first time ever.

Previous thread here:

Eventually that cap will have to go in a bin

Reactions: 9
She did not really have a choice as had to promote the gifted elements (all) of the holiday!
Her choice would have been to frigging pay for their holiday and not put all over social media.🫠
My bad. I missed typed. Forgot the word no. Should read she had “no” choice…

Reactions: 2
Thank you to @marypoppins21 for the new thread title we love you to the moon and back 🥲🥲😭😭

Our Stacey has returned from her much needed holiday to her heavy work schedule ( one day probably two at most )

She needed to spend this special time with all the pickles so proceeded to photograph, film and story the entire #trip #ad

She says she paid for her own flights 🤣 yeah course you did that’s why you had to advertise the airline

She got a good price on the hotel ( free) 🤣

The days out were organised and paid for because with Stacey being so famous she couldn’t just go out and enjoy days on her own with the pickles

Dave the official photographer and babysitter was dragged along because they have so many pickles now they can’t cope on their own
I got shot down on insta for stating the baby sitter and her dad going with them - ooh there were sparks !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is she back home? No doubt will be moaning about the mounds of washing she has to do

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has been posted as I don’t come on this thread very often. But her montage makes me so sad, it hardly has Zac and Leighton in it. Just the 3 with Joe, sometimes I think she wished it was just the 3 of them. I feel so sorry for the older 2. I know someone who has worked with Stacey and she said she’s actually not a very nice person and her instagram is just an act.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.