Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Killerheels

https://www.mylondon.news/news/tv/bbc-eastenders-announce-stacey-solomon-26609075 Sorry if already been discussed but not on this thread alot...She will have to wash her hair more than every 3 weeks if she is on there and it's a big commitment too for someone with 3 small children (and 2 not so small!) I don't know how long she is going on for but sounds like it is a whirl wind thing which ends in tears before long so potentially not too long...
Looking at the date..... Isn't this possibly an April fool?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Gillybean42

VIP Member
That can’t be right that Joe only got back in contact with Harry when he was 13? He’s only 15 now? Surely it’s been longer than 2 years?

Yass123

Chatty Member
I don’t know whether it’s been said already but I think they’re staying at The Jumeirah Saadiyat Island Resort going on the bathroom pictures if anyone wants to get a quote for how much it cost or was #gifted..
I’m going to keep an eye on new Trip Advisor reviews to see if anyone mentions seeing, hearing or smelling her there…
That’s definitely The Jumeirah Saadiyat Island Resort 🤣

SweetP

Is there a filter on her recent story in the car? I don't post on Instagram, so not sure if you can use a filter without it saying (if that makes sense!)

Multi-21

VIP Member
Dodgy Dave has exciting news he can't share yet 🙄 wonder if he got a book deal too - publish 2 family members and 3rd one is free🤷‍♀️ 🤣 maybe that's why SS had a professional photographer for baby belle Dodge Boy is just too famous now like sticker sister
Surely not, even his own daughter doesn’t use him as a photographer anymore!

Dawnienodaethat

I don’t have TiK Tok (don’t want it- have enough to look at on this bastard phone already and the funny ones end up on Insta anyway) so I don’t really know what this Prime drink is but on that sweet shop page (which is not some quaint little ye olde sweete shoppe like she makes out and is in fact just a shop unit in Lakeside 🤣) and it’s £15 per can- is it booze then? People aren’t paying that for a synthetic soft drink are they?? Help me I want to get off the world. I assume that the older 2 kids say they don’t want to be on her Insta all the time (good for them) at least I hope so as she’s clearly the sort of woman who just obsesses over the baby stage and quickly loses interest as each kid moves down the conveyor belt emanating from her fanny
It's an energy drink, the kids are mad for and it sells for a fortune. The reason it's so popular (I believe) is because it was invented by Logan Paul (a wrestler) and KSI (a YouTuber/boxer).

lissy8219

VIP Member
At the end of the episode on "sort your life out" Stacey is speaking.
Do you think this is her real voice and not her put on fake ditsy one!?